• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK Up-b Super Armor tech

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
This tech when done properly causes invincibility, but does it make DK flash like the grounded glitch? I dont notice him flashing so i dont know if im ever doing this right or not.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
oh i see. Well then i guess i was doing it right. Ill just double check it with the falco lazers.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
It is easier to see if you did it right if you get a lucario to charge an aura sphere. You can just keep going into it and it's low maintenance.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ground>air= SA

Air>ground=Invincibility

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Can we use this offstage against plankers? Would we regrab instead of them or would we die?

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
You probably could but I don't think you sink fast enough to hit them below the edge quickly. If they are able to ledgesnap a good distance below the edge they could avoid DK's up b and grab it before you if you do it at the wrong time. As long as you time it so that they won't grab the ledge before you it should be fine.

Top Bottom