• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dk Reverse Punch Help??

Demp

Smash Journeyman
Use the Q&A thread next time.

Do you mean standing in place and doing a Donkey Punch in the opposite direction? All you need to do is Donkey Punch and IMMEDIATELY tilt the control stick in the opposite direction you are facing. It has to be almost simultaneous.

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
I need help how to do the reverse punch.
(I use gamecube controller)
What do you mean. There is Pivot Punching in the air, B-reversal in the air, and pivot punching on the ground? Pivot punching in the air is when you reverse your punch in the direction your facing with out an additional boost, B-reversal is using punch in the opposite direction while getting a boost in that direction and pivot punching on the ground is when you punch in the opposite direction you are facing.

Use the Q&A thread next time.
This.

ook

Smash Lord
I thought it was called the AFRICA PAUNCH, that's what the guide says!

but yeah, just press B, then quickly hit the stick backwards.
It's just like doing a reverse falcon punch.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Just make sure the momentum shift doesn't make you slide offstage. I just got 2nd at a tourney because of that.

Tujex

Smash Ace
Just make sure the momentum shift doesn't make you slide offstage. I just got 2nd at a tourney because of that.
I'd love to see that video!

But yeah, you tap the stick the opposite direction and then mash B. At least that's how I do it.

Top Bottom