• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK Matches

LuK2N

Smash Cadet
NNID
Elijah
Hey what's up everyone my name is Elijah but some know me as Eli M. I'ma DK main from Long Island NY and I've been trained by the one and only Will. I will be uploading videos to show what DK is capable of. I'm not the best DK but I know what I'm doing. Here is one match vs Raptor's yoshi.

http://youtu.be/AuqEevMaX_0

Takehiko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoldedMachi
I don't care if you're the best. Your putting out footage of tha kong. So welcome to the family.

RiotLettuce

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiotLettuce
3DS FC
0877-2587-1813
Very good matches with very good recording for a non-capture device. Good to finally see some videos of DK.

LuK2N

Smash Cadet
NNID
Elijah
I will be uploading more videos in due time guys just sit tight. Also might get Will to come over and play some matches!

LuK2N

Smash Cadet
NNID
Elijah
Last edited by a moderator:

Devil G.

Smash Apprentice
Man, you should just put them all together in one single post. I appreciate the footage, though ^^

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
Some pretty good matches. Loved the pivot grabs and the use of back air while running off the stage.

Loving that grounded spinning kong is a KO move at higher % and I really love that it can go through ROB's gyro.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Thank you for not embedding all of these! My phone browser would crash for sure. Also, I don't see a problem with keeping it to one video per post if you wish.

These videos are all very good and show a lot of good strategies. Thanks!

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
Any new videos to show? Your matches have been pretty good.

DK to me seems just as good as ever but he'll still have the same problems with the same characters he always did aside form the Chain Grabs.

LuK2N

Smash Cadet
NNID
Elijah
I have some matches vs Nakat,Leffen and a bunch more I will be uploading tonight I was really busy last weekend but now I have time!

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
I have some matches vs Nakat,Leffen and a bunch more I will be uploading tonight I was really busy last weekend but now I have time!
Yes! Been anticipating more from you!

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Very nice footage! What are your personal opinions on DK in Smash 4?

LuK2N

Smash Cadet
NNID
Elijah
Good matches! So far I don't recall you doing the reverse giant punch. I know in the old E3 build I could back air into reverse punch. Does that still work?
Yes back air to reverse punch still works my bad it took my forever to reply.

Very nice footage! What are your personal opinions on DK in Smash 4?
I'll do a write up on DK tonight and how I feel about the character from brawl to smash 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
Yes back air to reverse punch still works my bad it took my forever to reply.
I re-watched the Dark Pit video you posted and noticed you did it several times. I wasn't paying attention before.

Top Bottom