• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK is still the protector of Kongo Jungle's skies!

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
As we know already, the update 1.0.4 just rolled in. And apparently DK didn't receive any noticeable changes. His Kong Cyclone (custom 3) move was left untouched in all it's broken glory!

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Has anyone tested the differences from this update and the last? Curious if he was actually left untouched or was he given slight nerfs/buffs as other characters have. Specifically, 1% more damage to his attacks similar to Mario or Shulk.

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
Can someone check? I'd be so pissed if they didn't at least fix his fsmash. I'm at work

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
The charging punch glitch? The landing lag from up b? Can someone see if he has a walljump? Or if his aerial cargo down throw is fixed?

SilverBacKong

Smash Rookie
I was talking about the huge hitbox hole in his fsmash, its the first thing I checked. Little mac still has a small enough hitbox to be unhurt when up close :(
Lemme check your other requests

Last edited:

SilverBacKong

Smash Rookie
He still has strong biceps pose after spinning Kong (if thats what you meant by landing lag)
He still loses one wind when you cancel Giant Punch charging...
No WallJump for our MONKEY
And Cargo down throw does not Spike, if that was your question
Absolutely no correction seems to have been made to the Kong of the Jungle
Hope I covered your questions

Last edited:

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Overall Dk being untouched isn't a bad thing, but I think it is so stupid they didn't fix the Fsmash :<

Top Bottom