• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dk info : More links that you can wear ties !

Drizzt6195

Smash Apprentice
Ok so first of all don't disregard my post because I only posted ~50 messages, I don't post often but I've been lurking around these boards alot for quite a while.
Now I have just noticed that we don't have a post like this, if we have and I haven't seen it, well a few hours of my life wasted^^

1. General stuff

2. Guides, FAQ, Database

3. Tactical

4. Videos

5. Stage

6. Misc

Drizzt6195

Smash Apprentice
Changed the tile took out the character matchup and added a stage section.

But maybe someone sould make a post about all the stages because the only good one was for Brinstar and the one for lugi's mansion isn't very good

daisho

Smash Lord
El Oh El Spelling!!!
Yeah that, wear as in to wear clothes is spelled wear but were is in they were alive is spelled were. My simple way of pointing out that he made an error in spelling without pointing it out which apparently I just did...oops.

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
http://www.zazzle.com/dk_tie-151905991378254322

Not the one I have, looks kind of cheap really. I just found mine in a store at my local mall, just mixed in with all the business looking ties, I almost laughed so hard I couldn't get it to the register.

Still doesn't beat this though.

http://www.pacificeastwest.com/dg001c.html

Where them both at once. Top tier accessories right there.

I also have a Diddy doll I use to carry in a backpack, Banjo Kazooie style.

Top Bottom