• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK as a counterpick character

D

Deleted member

Hi. i just started playing DK, and for fun, but what matchups does DK has a good advantage in? And i mean commonish matchups, not like kirby. Ty.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Does he counter anyone who is above low tier?
If you're trying to pick up a character to use as a counterpick, you picked the wrong character. DK isn't a flat out counter for anyone. Most of DK's battles are uphill. The only thing that dk has in his favor, is that most people don't know how to fight him.

HAT

Smash Ace
If you're trying to pick up a character to use as a counterpick, you picked the wrong character. DK isn't a flat out counter for anyone. Most of DK's battles are uphill. The only thing that dk has in his favor, is that most people don't know how to fight him.
why the **** is your name mexican?

and.. DK does not have an advantage against samus. wanna fight about it?

D

Deleted member

The reason i asked this is becuz my DK isnt too good, but i wanted to see if he had advantages on any characters that give my other chars trouble. Thats all.

Top Bottom