• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK a Samus counter?

3Years

Smash Lord
I Love Samus AND All Who Use Her But Im Goin 2 Say Wuts On Ma Mind Ok Im Tired Of Hearing That There Are No Good Dk Players Pkmvodka And Mexican **** not 2 sound messed up but I Bet They'll Beat Any Of U Guys Here...ive Played Both And They Are Amazing Dk Players Im Still Sticking By My Dk N Samus Are Equal Opinion But Mexican Has Beaten Hugs Aftermath And None Of U Are As Good As Hugs So Stop Acting Like U No The Matchup And Wutnot And Admit That Dk *****....

Monkey is all yours for brawl. lol. And besides, there are like...2 or 3 other people who wanted the name "MEXICAN", but couldn't have it since i got it, lol, once brawl comes out, they can have the name "MEXICAN". lol, so you won't neccessarily have me anymore, but you'll have someone named "MEXICAN"
i use 2 be BNER

ROFL

L-10

Smash Cadet
well in my opinion.. DK has a slight advantage on samus because DK is a hard hitter and samus is just a floaty

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I have some good news and some bad news for everybody. The good news is that i finally got some matches recorded, and they'll be online soon. The bad news is that it was just a few MM's and my pools at the NUB, not brackets matches were recorded. I got 5th at the tournament out of 92. I lost to Falcomist (again), and then EvilNemesis (he's better than i thought he'd be :)). I recorded a few friendlies afterwards, which was just one match against Zelgadis, and then a set of matches against Germ. Oh yeah, and no combo vid, cuz i don't have enough matches to go off of.

Haha, and i had no idea where i should post this since i'm pretty sure nobody really goes to the vid archive anymore, and i didn't wanna post it in Shogun's thread cuz i don't wanna steal his thunder, and i didn't wanna double post on any of the other threads, so i just posted it here. lol

IShotLazer

Smash Journeyman
I can't see DK being a samus counter at all.
DK does well against fast fallers, samus is not a fast faller.
Dk has no projectile or anyway to defend himself from them, and he is quite large.
I mean everything i can think of, points to samus being DK's counter.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Dk has no projectile or anyway to defend himself from them, and he is quite large.
Have you ever played a good DK player? I'd bet a lot of money that the answer is no

3Years

Smash Lord
no offense but it seems like none of u have played any good DK's so have your oppinion but dont say that samus ***** Dk until u have done the match up yourself

Top Bottom