• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK 64 love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescendolls

Smash Cadet
I know there are more deserving characters, but this is currently on my mind. I think they should at least include one more Kong. I know Dixie is going to be used as a trophy, but how about some of the characters from DK 64?

I vote Tiny Kong (although they would probably go with the DS version because it is the most recent and will appeal to a...er boarder audience). There is a notable difference between the two.
Lanky Kong would be fun. Plus, he could possible tether with his arms.
Chunky would be alright, but Donkey already has that brute strength factor.

and yes, I know many people want K. Rool. But just in case...

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
i say just have that revolving dk barrel be an item and have the person who grabs it first get a random kong to fight for a few seconds, kinda like an assist trophy.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
But just for wanboy purposes,

I think lanky kong would work out well
-Grape shooter could me fully automatic but deal no blowback
-He could walk on his hands for no reason
-He cold play on the saxaphone and do major damage to them but without knocking them back
-He'd be cute

I'd like Cranky kong more though
-He would have three types of potions
--His B would be take out a bottle
--His DirectionalB-Pour out a different liquid

One liquid for knockback
One Liquid for damage
One Liquid for Stun or Smoke

If you fill up a liquid and press B, you blow it up on you or below you (Use as a recovery

Directional B's without a bottle poor out the liquid
And Directional B's with a full bottle allows you to fire it like yoshi's eggs instead of Throwing them (a little laggier then yoshi's eggs though)

And his A moves would work like this
-Ariel
-Forward arial much more distance then tilt more damage
-Back-Same amount of distance only knocksback, works like Samus' Back kick only with a staff
-Up-Pushes Up with staff like a little rectangle (covers medium horizontal space)
-Down-Swipes downward twice ( a spike if get both swings on (need to fastfall

Ground
-Tilt- medium swipe with stick
-Up-Attacks like DK's swipe with a stick
-Duck-Pokes with a stick like he's playing pool
-Combo-Attacks with each ends of the stick
-Dashing- Plunges forward while lifting stick and then throws it down (Like links only needs better timing
-Smashup-Holds staff with both hands and pokes up
-Smash forward-Attacks like the staffs a spear-Very quick
-Smash down-Spins staff under him and sit ontop off it while it spins (Hurts like bowsers pown smash

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Chunk Kong is made of win imo. He'll probably be an assist trophy at best though. Likewise for Tiny and Lanky...

Luigi player

Smash Master
I think K. Rool and Dixie would be the most deserving from DK. And maybe even DK Jr. after them, and then we can talk about the DK 64 Kongs...

I think the best they could be is an AT.

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
I love Dk 64..........

I'd want Tiny Kong as she appeared in 64. NOT the teen -.-

But yea its not gonna happen. [Though it'd be cool if Tiny/Lanky/Chunky were assist trophies at the least] Which is pushing it too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom