• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Nintendo's Quit The Life Of The Living Love Birthday Smashfest (May 17)

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'ma try to bring madd white dudes lmao

i could bring a melee and i'll ask if thx can bring a setup.

oh and i hope warrior knight is gonna be there cuz he definitely needs to quite life :chuckle:
omfg serge is coming ... thats it ... ima die ... if u bring smexy panda bear and mike of the white ... and fingers that are salad made ima go nuts =)

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Yo Happy B-day you ancient Beast lol. Have a good one. I'm not too sure if we are able to go so see ya when we see ya.. maybe around the Heights at the 1 train again around 1 am mad random lol. but seriously... have a good one in advance man.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yo Happy B-day you ancient Beast lol. Have a good one. I'm not too sure if we are able to go so see ya when we see ya.. maybe around the Heights at the 1 train again around 1 am mad random lol. but seriously... have a good one in advance man.
u live in guwashington heights (dominican speaking)

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
im deff is this **** sons

eggm get your fat *** over i'll play melee only if u come

tag your sexy

thx your sexy

white mike!!!! your sexy

this is going to be sexy

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I lived in Washington Heights almost my whole life and everyone has a family member up in there, lol. I'm about to go and get some frio frios right now, lol.

Seriously, try to come through Shinigami and see if you can bring Mop too. The more people, the better :)

May anyone else bring a TV? I need at least one more, lol.

thx

Smash Ace
yay its gonna be good seeing everyone it has been too long and brawl sucks and i suck at melee now but ill play both =D

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Aight, thats whats up. Thanks Luckteezy cuz, lol. I still need someone to bring at least one more TV, so we can have 6.

richie137

Smash Cadet
Yo, DJ i know its a little late, but I might show up, before I have to work overnight, pm me if you had the time (so put me as maybe). Later man

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
LMFAOOO quit life 4 putting every1s name in alphabetical order lmfaooo
and

O_O wtf is this, feel like im at a electronic store sons mad set ups and games already lmfaoooo and quit 4 mad people bringing melee discs b/c its mad non expensive and not new LMFAO

Gaming Equipment:
5 TVs
4 Wiis
3 GameCubes
4 Brawl Discs
7 Melee Discs

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Crap...now i REALLY need to quit life.

Hey DJ, you never guess what. My Boss thought feels that I'm so good and consistant at work, he decides to transfer some of my days to Pharmacy duties. I still get one of my original days off.............next week... T_T

What does this mean? It means that the week out of all weeks my boss wants me to work this saturday on your birthday. 12PM - 8PM. will this affect me coming to the smashfest? Hell yeah. Will I come? Yes, but very late. I'll be over there after 8 PM

Duane Reade hates me, yo. They ****ed with my days of the weekly (which I work from 2PM to 9PM now....><), now this.

Sorry DJ T____T;;

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Its aight Rockin, some people are coming late too. Don't worry, the smashfest will continue all the way till sometime sunday. By the way.......................................................................quit life lol.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
ayo jesus you are definitely gonna play melee even if eggm doesn't show cuz brawl is wack so i am gonna be on that melee.

and btw DJ, what time on saturday are you expecting ppl to show up?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
ayo jesus you are definitely gonna play melee even if eggm doesn't show cuz brawl is wack so i am gonna be on that melee.

and btw DJ, what time on saturday are you expecting ppl to show up?
ok ^_^ but i suck in melee now but u warm me up

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm expecting people to show up starting from mad early in the morning, lol. Come on people, I'm still aiming for 30 for this event. Any other takers, lol? By the way, can anyone help with an extra TV?

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Prolly comin with Luck, and I know Cass is gonna if he hasn't posted yet. Maybe F2B and maybe Badakin. DGZ's attendance is at this point unclear.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
early morning? alright so since i dont wanna show up early and not have anyone be there. how about whoever is going post what time they're gonna show up. that's gonna really help both me and dj :)

oh and of course i'll warm you right up jesus ;)
lmfao
nah, i'm actually madd wacksauce at that game too :chuckle:
haven't played that **** in forever

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Yeah guys, I really need to know who's coming for sure soon. The days are counting down. I really hope all the DemiGodz come. This smashfest is gonna be mad sex, literally lol.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Hell yeah, my Bowser is getting gray hair lol. Remember guys, if Bowser dies, then I die lol. True story :)

Jash, you're seriously not coming? You should man, I miss your Lon Lon Milk a$$ lol.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yo as long as this goes deep into sunday i'm going to go to this after sensei's tourney. I'll see you all saturday night. :)

Top Bottom