• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ needs your help!!

Frames

DI
tickets are 246 right now and dj needs to get down here to orlando for gigs

if somebody pays for dj's ticket then he will pay them back after he returns to new york...trust me i know how he is...he always pays people back

hes teaming with linguini and its important that he gets here so linguini doesn't get screwed either

so come on guys help dj out!!!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
For real people, I definitely need to get to this tournament. I'll definitely pay the person back. I get paid every week so I hope someone can help me with this request. I'll love them forever lol.

PB&J

Smash Hero
hopefully scar can help u out son because gigabits will be so much fun with u,me ,chops ,shiz, scar ,colbol,frames..too good

Pi

Smash Hero
wtf all these *****'s commin to gigs?

sheeeesh

sorry dj i can't help ya, all my money is gone and i am being so lazy and not getting a job T.T

Scidadle

Smash Champion
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH.

I'm soooo going to gigs then if I have to ride in the trunk of Noels ****ing car.

Scar is mah hero and I don't even main falcon

And DJ of course cause his doc is the business

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Things are looking up for me. I'm most likely going now because G$ is willing to pay for my ticket. He's gonna buy it later on today.

Top Bottom