• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ditto fight...

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
I noticed that some people really worked hard and made good descriptions on what you should do if you fought another charecter with lucario.and so on...

I also noticed that you WILL fight other people that also use the same charecter as well.

then i noticed that none have yet written a strattegy on what to do during a ditto fight.

Right now im focusing on lucario...

what would you do when fighting another lucario AS lucario?
what advanteges can you gain and so on...

btw: i swear to God... if one more guy asks who "TheLucarinSoldier" is...
and trexxen...dont get any smart ideas...
and you to Dguy you dont escape this also...

Timbers

check me out
I play ROB in the event that a ditto arises.

I hate Luc dittos, they're the most boring things ever. There's nothing you can really say on how to play yourself. Be smarter?

Mewtario

Smash Ace
I love fighting other Lucarios :chuckle:

It just gives me this "Hey! You're character isn't widely seen as weak!" feeling.

And I doubt a ditto stategy would work, seeing as if someone else sees the same strategy, they would use it as well, meaning both combatants in the match would be doing the same thing!

dj_pwn1423

Smash Journeyman
Who is TheLucarinSoldier? jk

Anyways I just try to watch out for Dair and Fsmash. Other than that I dont worry about much :/

dr00

Smash Apprentice
spam double team cos they never expect it.

even though i'm spamming it <_<

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
I play ROB in the event that a ditto arises.

I hate Luc dittos, they're the most boring things ever. There's nothing you can really say on how to play yourself. Be smarter?
ya thats why im here...so i am able to end these fights as quickly as possible

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
My brother and I both main Lucario and we have lots of mirrors and they are really fun, but, out of all the characters in the game, Lucario mirrors are the gayest. It's more of a race of who can get the first kill, after that higher Aura always wins, I'd recommend picking another character >_>. I counter with King Dedede because that's Lucario's toughest matchup in the game.

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
Luc's chaingrab works on himself. You could use it once, but any strategy that you use, your opponent is sure to copy. Especially if it works well.

I guess the best thing that you can do in a ditto match is to be random. Change up your strategy. That way they can't make any plans against you while you can observe their habits and capitalize on them. Then again, this isn't lucario specific, but thats because if it was Lucario specific, your opponent could start using the strategy as well.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Now im changing subjects...what about snake? (im going to post this in the snake forums when i get back home...)

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Snake can be chain grabbed from 25 to 70 across the stage, grab released off the edge, then gimped with a Dair.

His grenades can also be reverse Doubleteamed to get closer to him, and throwing lots of auraspheres is good for discouraging snakedash.

His rolls are super slow so he's easy to trap, but the range on his ftilt can cause problems. He's also very vulnerable to aerials from the front.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Snake can be chain grabbed from 25 to 70 across the stage, grab released off the edge, then gimped with a Dair.

His grenades can also be reverse Doubleteamed to get closer to him, and throwing lots of auraspheres is good for discouraging snakedash.

His rolls are super slow so he's easy to trap, but the range on his ftilt can cause problems. He's also very vulnerable to aerials from the front.
oops i must have caused confusion...

i ment snake vs snake... heh...heh...heh...
:chuckle:

hough123

Smash Ace
I lost a tourney becuase of a ditto match >.>

You think it's not gonna happen, then it does.

Top Bottom