• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discussion.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
well atleast I won't close this one. I haven't done much modding in this room lately ...why start now!?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Sex Puma, your statement contains many truths, however, your second point has countless flaws and biases. Please back up your opinion with facts before speaking.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Interesting, would you guys like to discuss this further?

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Well, on thursday I went to Chilis and had myself a Cajun Chicken Burger along with 5 refills of Cherry Lemonade. It was truly delicious, though when I had finished the burger, the fries were left... and it just ruined it for me. The next day, friday, I went to Dennys. I ate a Super Grand Slamwich and oh man how I love it, along with 6 refills of Cherry Lemonade. On my 6th refill, though, the lady had apparently forgotten the Lemon in my ade, and it was just Cherry, and Water, and it tasted awful. The next day, yesterday, Saturday, I went to Burger King and ate a side salad and 2 spicy chicken wrappers. The wraps were great, along with the salad, and the large chocolate milkshake I had. What was bad though was that I noticed I had eaten the salad with no Croutons. The lady had forgotten to put my **** croutons in that *****. I was sad. Today? I had spanish rice and it was great, with some hawaiian punch berry limeade.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Interesting, I had a lousy hungry man dinner. Cheese Cake.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
well then.
You know why you have 7000 posts? CAUSE YOUR A SPAMMER!!! You do it in the atl. south threads, not just here. I posted a thread to get people's attention, so they would come to florida gaming, and you go in and post "This will be **** jyes!!".

Your an attention-puff.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
You know why you have 7000 posts? CAUSE YOUR A SPAMMER!!! You do it in the atl. south threads, not just here. I posted a thread to get people's attention, so they would come to florida gaming, and you go in and post "This will be **** jyes!!".

Your an attention-puff.
except your post count doesn't increase in the social room.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
except your post count doesn't increase in the social room.

Your an attention-puff.

Larger font

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
well atleast I won't close this one. I haven't done much modding in this room lately ...why start now!?
Just don't let it get outta hand, bro? Cause we might enrage the mighty tomato, and we'll be seeing our posts forced into singing some horrible disney song.

Top Bottom