• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discussion thread for the 2024 USA election

TheZizz

Smash Journeyman
The problem with a trump victory is, the old guard doesn't want to work with him, moreover they demonstrate a wherewithal if not willingness to sabotage US national security just to spite him (or perhaps motivated by a childlike naivety to giving the benefit of the doubt to complete randos from every corner of the earth...would this be less, or more of an indictment as a public official?), hence the "project 2025" proposal to terminate their employment. At least it took less than a full-on hostile takeover of Denver Colorado, for old guard to (publically) divert course. Without trump, what accountability is there?

However the leader of US appears to matter less with every new day, for better or worse. Except that the people in charge of making sure that the planes & trains don't crash seem to tend toward favoring trump, and I wouldn't be so keen on discouraging this essential demographic like many of my contemporaries seem to.

But then if trumps wins, some people might need transportation to undo the intercourse they had. The stakes could not be higher. Actually I'm not normally one to trivialize something so heavy as childrearing but, when in rome right. Of course, everyone who would rather terminate their progeny than to propogate, ought to be obliged and with gusto.

Top Bottom