• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discussion of the Marth-: "Fair and Balanced"

VietGeek

Smash Hero
In an attempt to get more feedback I have created this thread.

This thread is about Marth. He has a sword. The sword kills people. Death is a tragic thing only ousted by the blade itself in tragedy. Therefore Smash Brothers is a tragedy.

That is all. This thread will be less productive which in turn means it will be more.

I hope that we can all make an extremely fair, balanced, unbiased game together. But we can only do this through cooperation; the greatest tool since the Great Digression (Release Candidate Onez).

NNID
Budget_Player
1. Marth isn't openly released yet.
2. That pac was generally turned down by the backroom until kirk tweaked the **** out of it.
3. Since you can only have one thread per char per project, I expect this here to have the level of detail I would really appreciate seeing in the B- char threads and which, on most chars, I would do myself, like none of them have at the moment.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
kk keep people in the loop to begin with; talking to 5 people on aim as a backroom with no documentation of what happened for those not present = bad communication is what crushed the old wbr; a log of what was said/what has happened is pretty much necessary when there are more than 2 people involved in anything particular.

well i guess i can't have anything detailed if i don't even know what has happened to marth anyway huh :012:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
someone needs skype :035:
i'll die before the day i care enough about talking to 3d ppl to get skype willingly.

anyway this specific convo on this specific thread is over for the time being. we can take it somewhere else (preferably still on smashboards <_<)

NNID
Budget_Player
kk keep people in the loop to begin with; talking to 5 people on aim as a backroom with no documentation of what happened for those not present = bad communication is what crushed the old wbr; a log of what was said/what has happened is pretty much necessary when there are more than 2 people involved in anything particular.

well i guess i can't have anything detailed if i don't even know what has happened to marth anyway huh :012:
Well IIRC I gave you access to the downloads section on the B- forums; usually, that's enough to keep oneself in the loop. Also, it's basically everyone working on the project ever in the skype chat, and skype keeps the logs on its own.

Top Bottom