• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dios Mios Lag + Freeze :(

D

Deleted member

Hey all, I'm having some trouble with Dios Mios while trying to load SSBM from my Kingston SD card. Note: the Melee ISO is modified, but only with a faster moving Falco.

After selecting a stage, the game freezes on the Stage Selection Screen.

I'm running Ios 249, since I'm already playing Brawl from a USB. Should I change my cIos?

Last edited by a moderator:

flieskiller

Smash Journeyman
Is it bugging with any characters or just Falco?
Is the game bugging with any stages?
Is the game bugging if you use a vanilla iso?

D

Deleted member

I used the DMToolBox.exe, and transferred the converted ISO to my SD card. The game lags at first, occassionally going back a few seconds in the soundtrack. Then when I select a stage, it freezes with the music still rewinding a few seconds. (It doesn't reverse, just goes back a few seconds instantly) It happens with any character and stage.

I haven't tried a vanilla iso.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Also don't know what a vanilla iso is, but I could try that

flieskiller

Smash Journeyman
vanilla iso means it's a basic iso without any modifications on it. Also, seeing you're from Europe, maybe having a PAL Melee with PAL modifications is maybe needed (not sure, I have 0 experience with PAL stuff)

D

Deleted member

vanilla iso means it's a basic iso without any modifications on it. Also, seeing you're from Europe, maybe having a PAL Melee with PAL modifications is maybe needed (not sure, I have 0 experience with PAL stuff)
I loaded a vanilla ISO, same result. And yeah, it's a PAL iso

D

Deleted member

Your SD card might be too slow. Get a Class 10 one if you don't already.
That could be the case. The SD Card I'm using is a Micro 2G (Kingston)

Then again I also tried loading Melee off of a USB (Micro 4GB) andI still get the same result

Top Bottom