• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Din's Fire reflect??????

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
So i was playing on Wi-Fi it was 4 player match it was pretty laggy anyway i was standing at the west part of FD so Kirby tried to hit me with Final Cutter as a projectile but i was channeling Din's so i stop moving Din's and final Cutter was almost hitting me but when Zelda roared her fingers there was a *clink* sound and final cutter went back at kirby Is this possible?? :confused: I was going to save the video but suddenly a fu**ing message appeared "Your connection to the other players was lost returning to the menu":mad:

Iris

Smash Ace
Actually, I found out Din's Fire can reflect, but the hitbox stays where you set it off, so you'd have to be gliding into it for it to damage you. Or at least, it happened to me once against a Pit. Some one willing to test this out?

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
The attacks just clashed against each other, nothing more.
But I think that i detonated Din´s behind Kirby and Final Cutter was in front of me so Din´s Range could not reach Final Cutter well im not sure so you could be right:ohwell:

Top Bottom