• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIME 6 - December 7th, 2013 - Plano, TX

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
No guarantees though... Arc needs a new controller :p
no controller being given out this time, get here for the next one in Jan and that sealed one will be up for grabs.

PSA: This tourney is still happening. I realize many won't be able to make it due to ice and whatnot but for those who can make it it looks like we're gonna have a sweet local with little to none outside interference. Think you're the best in DFW? Time to show it. (Cold hand johns are not legit, buy some gloves rofl)

D

Deleted member

Well, if you don't see me there tomorrow, this is why.

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
That video... That's so terrible. o___o I feel bad for everyone who had to deal with that. Such stress.
Meanwhile, I won't make it to the this DIME because of school business and blah blah. Odds are good for DIME 7, though.
Have fun, everyone. Be safe.

D

Deleted member

Yeah I'd rather be safe, I'm not heading out. Good luck to you idiots who are actually going to drive in this ****, if you crash then the only person to blame is yourself lmao

AbsoluteBlack

Smash Apprentice
I was going to grit my teeth and go for it, I live all of five minutes from FX, but my car is a hunk of ice. No way I can go. Good luck to those who make it!

D

Deleted member

Officially not going unless a daring brave fellow will come give me a ride.
Stay safe guys.

NoxD

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0130-2891-1990
I managed to make it for singles and did good, for my level that is. Had fun, even with less people. I hope the next DIME won't be on a day with such bad weather.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I'm glad this still happened, despite the weather. Wish I coulda made it, but I look forward to the next one. That controller will be mine!

Top Bottom