• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dihydrogen monoxide danger

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
guys be careful of this if your drinking tap water you may want to stop, there was recently a leak of dihydrogen monoxide in the water supply of florida

Basically, drinking it is poisen and everyone should get a dihydrogen monoxide test just ask your water company and theyll gladly test it for you, hell were getting a test this weekend

guys i say this cuz i love you guys and i want you to live

Life

Smash Hero
FACT: DHMO can kill you if inhaled.
FACT: DHMO is a major component in acid rain.
FACT: Thousands of people die DHMO-related deaths every day.
FACT: DHMO is corrosive, and will quickly eat through iron if not cleaned off immediately.
FACT: In cold weather, naturally-occurring atmospheric DHMO may freeze, causing great havoc to motor vehicles in particular.

Ban MK Diddy DHMO.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
FACT: DHMO can kill you if inhaled.
FACT: DHMO is a major component in acid rain.
FACT: Thousands of people die DHMO-related deaths every day.
FACT: DHMO is corrosive, and will quickly eat through iron if not cleaned off immediately.
FACT: In cold weather, naturally-occurring atmospheric DHMO may freeze, causing great havoc to motor vehicles in particular.

Ban MK Diddy DHMO.
wut .

Top Bottom