• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy vs. Falco trick: May improve ur falco game

mastermiind

Smash Apprentice
Im not sure if this is new or not but im gonna post it here anyways

and if its not new no need to flam im just sayin this cus everytime i see somone post something thats not new people have a cow and burst into unexpected coniptions

with that being said...

my friend uses falco while were were playing a game i stumbled across a falco punisher that forced my friend to play a more defensive game. well u may say why would i want a falco to be defensive well if he is defensive then u dont have to worry about playing style switches makeing it hard for u to read them

ok ok heres the trick
many of falcoes moves cancel rocket barrels and when i say many i mean like all of them besides lasers and im sure this is true with most charecters but i like never see anyone putting it 2 any use unless someone has ur nanner or if ur positive that thier charecter has a projectile that can cancel it

so the way to utilize this is when ever that come to atack u immediately put up ur rocket barrels because they will cancel them and it will immediatly explode in falcos face instant 20%. Also his reflector sets them off so hold a nanner in ur hand charge at him and u know he will reflector and then rocket barrel eventualy he wont want 2 use his reflector anymore. so then u get bannana madness and when he starts reflectoring again repeat ur proceess just dont get predictable

it can be used offensively aswell but u have to know that they will attack other wise unsless ur right on them so that u can push them back with the launch ur gonna get grabed but to tell u the truth this diddnt work 2 well for me so i dont recommend

now i havent done to much of my homework on it but if there is something wrong with using this then please tell me before i end up thinking im kool but in reality its ultra risky to be doing so

bludhoundz

Smash Ace
I've seen NL use this really nice trick against Falcos. When it appears like he'd toss the banana at Falco, he SH dthrows the banana, then fairs Falco in the face.

More often than not it seemed to bait the reflector and punish accordingly.

DUB

Smash Lord
It's a good tactic to use on a lot of characters. Should be done sparingly though. If they predict it your in for some % or death.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i use it against fox's/wolf's more for some reason o-o. ill try applying this against a falco and see how it fairs

mastermiind

Smash Apprentice
wow i came up with somthing that made people want to try it out lol i feel soo acomplished lol

I've seen NL use this really nice trick against Falcos. When it appears like he'd toss the banana at Falco, he SH dthrows the banana, then fairs Falco in the face.

More often than not it seemed to bait the reflector and punish accordingly.
this works for the most part but its only one occasion to do this and it much less damages the a strike from one of ur barrels

im not saying not to do it cus it realy does work well im just saying that to be unprdictable u need more the one weapon in your arsenal

Top Bottom