• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Vids

Psyche131

Smash Rookie
Make sure to keep control of your nanerz, i saw that you only had one out and u lost control of t, i prefer to only play with one banana because its easier to not lose it, but reallllllly try to keep control, there a huge asset. Make sure not to spam d-smash or f-smash to much, those are great ko moves and you dont want them used up. Remember, diddys dash attack has almost zero lag, so abuse it, and a little more air aerials and i think your fine. Wolf is a pretty hard matchup for me, but i liked the barrel spike in the begining.

Scala

Smash Ace
What everyone else said. Additionally, stay away from your side-b. It's too punishable (at least in the situations you were using it in).

Samigi

Smash Cadet
Constructive criticism would be nice, and yeah I did lose control of that naner...I guess I just lost that momentum and didn't want to keep going. I do use naners a lot more often and I'll keep in mind the advice.

Czech

Smash Cadet
No offense but I saw a lot wrong with this vid...

1. MOAR BANANAS!!! serously there freaking amazing.
2. WAY less smashes
3. More simple attacks like running A one of diddy best moves
4. I dont think I saw one tilt the whole time moar tilts
5. When recovering always try to get to edge and not fall onto the stage.

Top Bottom