• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy +Pirate Ship?

iMeeHow

Smash Journeyman
Okay so ive played a few games at pirate ship and ive noticed that its a pretty good stage for him for the following reasons.
Spike : If u miss a spike and cant recover the water always saves u
Water Spike : If u can get ure oponent into the water its a easy spike because when entering the water u cant really move for about 3 seconds so time it right
- Ure spike will send an opponent right threw the water for a KO at about 30%+ -
Bananas: If u ever have trouble gettin ure bananas a little side ship come out that u can wait at for a few secondsand get ure bananas out and when ure oponent comes to chase u its a easy punish because diddy has a great ariel game.

Well this is just my opinion in a good diddy counter pick

IDK

Smash Lord
isnt pirate ship banned because of the wall with the rock and the bombs that kill you?

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
The ship is bad for the GAME period. Along with a lot of other gay levels. Whoever chooses these "counter picks" are morons.

and no it is not "good" for diddy. It has platforms and it isn't flat.

psike

Smash Apprentice
This was my favorite level right when I unlocked it, but now when people pick it it drives me nuts. Those cannons suck!

As far as Diddy having an advantage, I wouldn't say so because it's a large course and larger levels ususally lead to more ineffective bananas (at least in my opinion) because opponents can usually pick up badly used ones, or just dodge them altogether.

As far as the spike reasoning, any level with water is advantageous to characters that can spike : )

Top Bottom