• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Marth Double Strat?

Broccoli

Smash Cadet
Me and my friend are going to a tournament next weekend and we want to enter the doubles bracket. My diddy and his Marth are both pretty bad ***, but we've never done tournament level doubles before.

I've heard that Diddy and Marth are a pretty good team, was wondering if you guys had any info on a general strategy to use, in terms of Stage Control and the like.

Thanks

ADHD

Smash Hero
I don't like this team but it can work.

Both are support characters so you have to both be critical and watch what is going on in every place on the screen. If either of you are (is? I don't know my grammar) offstage, then you instantly lose momentum. So just stay grounded and don't do anything silly.

Broccoli

Smash Cadet
I don't like this team but it can work.

Both are support characters so you have to both be critical and watch what is going on in every place on the screen. If either of you are (is? I don't know my grammar) offstage, then you instantly lose momentum. So just stay grounded and don't do anything silly.
Thanks ADHD, glad i could count on you for a legitimate answer.

You got any recommendations for a good partner for diddy? my friends choice of characters is much more flexible than mine lol

Top Bottom