• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

diddy kong should be fixed or ban from tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

StargodGaming

Smash Rookie
NNID
supersamuelalpha
3DS FC
4854-6446-1372
ive seen players play as diddy kong i think that diddy kong should be fixed or ban from tournaments and hes broken

Garlic Wonder

Smash Apprentice
I have tried Diddy Kong before, and he is not super cheap. If you practice as a character, you will get good at them, and the people you play are probably good at Diddy.

EZdelFresco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaliKid_E
If MK wasn't banned back in brawl, no one ever needs to be banned from tournament play. Diddy Kong isn't like a Shin Akuma or God Rugal. He can be beaten.

EZdelFresco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaliKid_E
Yeah. You just couldn't get hit. If you got hit once he could just go off and wreck your entire life bar.

Garlic Wonder

Smash Apprentice
Is his nerf worse than CPU Shin Akuma or better?

"You didn't tell me you were going to always troll as Shin Akuma, Luigi"
"That's Cheater Luigi to you, Mario"

Garlic Wonder

Smash Apprentice
Oh so they could make sure that everyone wouldn't pick Shin Akuma and troll as him, unlike Brawl Meta Knight, brr.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
This sort of discussion doesn't belong in the Debate Hall. Please take it to the Smash 4 Diddy Kong section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom