• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong King 2, Trailer for my 2nd combo video.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Nice Trailer

That was a great trailer. You've got some fast fingers man to be able to pull off two backkicks and then a down air spike on that Lucas. Looking forward to the combo video.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Hm, nice moves man, I love that wallhug into Fair. Might have to give that a try :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
trailer? why not just put the entire video out? Unless the combo video is like a movie, why does it need a trailer? It isnt THAT long is it?

but anyway, im sure its a nice vid, and ill watch this trailer when i get home anyway, despite the need for it or not =P

paOol

Smash Apprentice
trailer? why not just put the entire video out? Unless the combo video is like a movie, why does it need a trailer? It isnt THAT long is it?

but anyway, im sure its a nice vid, and ill watch this trailer when i get home anyway, despite the need for it or not =P
to get you to **** your pants while waiting for the full video :bee:

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Wow, that was nice.

I've been playing around with Diddy and I can occasionally pull off some combos that look like these, so I guess I'm doing something right.

Irmy

Smash Rookie
Meh, the actual skill involved isn't phenomenal, but you have a lot of tricks. I can tell you are good with Diddy, but I don't see that you're actually amazing at the game yet. Does that make sense? Maybe the full vid will persuade me o.o

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Meh, the actual skill involved isn't phenomenal, but you have a lot of tricks. I can tell you are good with Diddy, but I don't see that you're actually amazing at the game yet. Does that make sense? Maybe the full vid will persuade me o.o
I agree with him
So far that just average diddy stuff
plus its is a combo video so adding combos would actually be good
I saw a lot of one hit moves i wasnt impressed about
i was only impressed by 3 combos in that whole video
Im not saying your bad you are acutually pretty good with him
Its just its kind of the same thing any other diddy player would do

Plus I am a huge Daft punk fan
And sadly the song went terrible with the video
You need something that sounds more flowy

I hope you have some more tricks with diddy up your sleve or it will just be the trailer with the same old combos =/

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Amazing!

Looks great, cant wait to see the finished product.

Also, I wish I had your Diddy skills, sigh... one day..

Suppose it's just my timing, lol.

intOx

Smash Cadet
not bad man, any of those clips from online games? if so did you have a green connection? some of that stuff is nearly impossible to do with anything other than a green connection online :| i'd love to play against your diddy as you play him like i do :D

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
This has gotta be the sweetest combo video I've ever seen. I don't care if its a Trailer. Absolutely fabulous work with the editing! :bigthumbu

You're going to have to really do something crazy if you want the final version to pass this up! :laugh:

Diddy2k8

Smash Cadet
After watching that video i tried that peanut to barrel spike over 50 times and still can't get it down. However im playing against a falco which isn't nearly as floaty as lucas is.

Diddy hump is all kinds of win!

Ocho5

Smash Rookie
how did you think of that double banana edge guard, it's genius

Sao

Smash Cadet
You're pretty good at editing, but i don't really understand why you say you haven't seen anything yet. you reused a lot of your old clips, and the rest is just you playing a side on lucas with his ****ty recovery.

Player-1

Smash Legend
He didn't use any of his clips from his first combo vid...if you mean his old clips from old matches, who cares?

flyingpork002

Smash Apprentice
hey, what ever happened to PaOol. He used to be the best with diddy kong in like the 1st 2 months of brawls release. He was so awesome with his combo vids. He was the reason i switched to diddy. Then i left for a while and when i came back, it was like Paol dissapeared

Top Bottom