• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy flop

dan smith

Smash Champion
So, sometimes when I am recovering, I will jump twice, diddy hump, and then try and use my up b...and sometimes it won't work. Any ideas here? I know for a fact that the game allows you to jump twice, hump, and then up b. I do it all the time...but sometimes I die.

Anybody? This is killing my game.

GoldA

Smash Rookie
The only possible explanation I can think of is that you're using the kick when you side b, this will disable your ability to use specials

Edoksil

Smash Rookie
I've also had this problem, so embarrassing to hump towards the stage and just fall to your death frozen in that animation.

Da N

Smash Journeyman
The vacinity of the planet Earth. (California)
After the hump and when you kick off him, diddy may be in some kung fu, feet together, hands raised stance. At that time you can't use any specials, even up-b. Yeah it sucks, it also happens when you use the kong fu kick (press b after >b)

IDK

Smash Lord
its when you hit sideb twice making you do your kungfu kick or whatever in which case you cant do the barrel recovery. just be careful that you hit nothing but the barrels or jump after your diddy hump.

Top Bottom