• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddeh ditto tactics

ADHD

Smash Hero
I think we should discuss these because they drive me insane and they're going to be common when diddy is top tier, although he already is.

I've thought of three:

Option 1: Pull out two bananas all the time, spam them like a mofo the entire match.

Option 2: Don't use any nanerz, wait till your opponent diddy takes them out and steal them.

Option 3: Pull out two nanerz, use them as a lure.

Discuss some more!

Timcanpy

Smash Cadet
top tier? just because NL or another diddy player is placing good in tournies?

of course, is not choice an option, thats depend of the situation, sometimes you must donde pull out two nanas, because your opponente will catch one inmediatley, sometimes u have the space and time to pull 2 nanas out, like always, depende of the situation

ADHD

Smash Hero
top tier? just because NL or another diddy player is placing good in tournies?

of course, is not choice a option, thats depend of the situation, sometimes you must donde pull out two nanas, because your opponente will catch one inmediatley, sometimes u have the space and time to pull 2 nanas out, like always, depende of the situation
He is top tier in our hearts

kkkoala

Smash Cadet
not cuz nl is good, cuz ditty is funsauce and has good matchups

but yeh its very situational, i find nut spamming while naner theivery is best way to go ><. ditty is actually insanely good at gimping another ditty :O if u can get the other ditty off ledge, its a kill. asside from that its mostly, as most mirrors are, entirely skill based.

also aproach in the air i guess, as u kno how we hate that.

Timcanpy

Smash Cadet
He is top tier in our hearts
oh yeah xd.
yes, is good and have good match ups, but not for this is top tier xd

for the ditto, a spike can make you win, and u know how the other will move ( not at all of course), Dair his Side B when is recovering :p

IDK

Smash Lord
i lol'd. no now there's hylian, naners, chompy, gamedragon, NL, so many. i'm not listing them all so no offense to those i didnt, but you got my point. hylian plays people, develops their metagame, and somehow makes them top tier.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I take that offensive bigmack...

Anyway, I found that only pulling 1 banana out works well, it's easier to keep control of just 1 and not have to worry about 2 and then steal there bananas if they have some out

Top Bottom