• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

did you really expect any different? DK's "new" tier placement

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
S :metaknight:

HIGH
A :snake: :diddy: :falco: :popo: :marth: :warioc:
B :dedede: :pikachu2: :olimar: :lucario: :gw:

Middle
C :pit: :toonlink: :zerosuitsamus: :kirby2: :rob:
D :dk2: :peach: :fox: :luigi2: :wolf:
E :shiek: :pt: :sonic: :ness2: :bowser2:

Low
F :lucas: :ike: :yoshi2: :mario2: :falcon: :samus2: :jigglypuff:
G :zelda: :link2: :ganondorf:

Whilst there are several characters with not much literal placement movement (Snake, Donkey Kong, etc etc), one needs to really consider what their cohort (in their tier) is now compared to before.
Snake is still second best in the game, but he is not considered to be within the same tier as Meta Knight. I would call this a drop in principal.
Donkey Kong stayed the same yet is no longer close in comparison to a character who was 14th in the game (from Tier List v3).

yeah we stayed the same. I was hoping we'd move up 1 spot at least but of course not.

ROFL @ Zelda

Tujex

Smash Ace
Figures. Brawl's tier list is pretty much set IMO.

There's not a lot we can do unless Brawl+ or Balanced Brawl overtakes original Brawl.

Silfa

Smash Ace
This is what I had thought would happen except without the dropping tier business.

But there was also a part of me that was surprised he wasn't 22nd. lol.

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
I would like Lucas to jump up to E so DK can jump up to C thereby leaving the three middle tiers to have a uniform five characters each. ;O

Top Bottom