• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did you main Bowser because..

Terminator guy

Smash Rookie
1. his FS is Giga Bowser
2. He is hard to knock off the stage, and is very powerful
3. his infinite jump
4. Gimpyfish made me see him in a new light
5. His character
6. he was one of your favs in ssbm
I go with #2 and #5

Pururun

Smash Rookie
He's Bowser, King Koopa, kidnapper of princesses. He commands a massive army but isn't afraid of doing the dirty work himself. Also.. he's a huge turtle that can breath fire. Awesome.

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
4,5 and 6. I originally mained yoshi, and seconded bowser. After witnessing gimpy vids, I started using bowser more, then to a point more then yoshi. Then stopped using yoshi and stuck with bowser.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
All of the Above and #7: Because you love Bowser
He's the Tank of brawl and i love tank Characters
But who wouldnt love a Giant Spiny-shelled, spiky-tailed, bull-horned, fire-breathin' turtle like Bowser? He's both cool and Cute, aint that right Gimpy? :laugh:

Sonork

Smash Cadet
I use him cause i like Bowser as a character and villian. He's got his own style, look and feel. I've always just liked Bowser in gereral and plan to main him in Brawl. I guess I just have a weak spot for badass villains.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Bowser is basically my favorite video game character of all time... and I mean who wouldn't love him after all i've accomplished behind his spiky tail

e319

Smash Apprentice
Bowser has and always will be my favorite nintendo character... I don't know quite why... It might be because of 3 things
1. He thinks he can impress the girl by kidnapping her
2. His sarcasm and awsome lines in Paper Mario
3. Super strong dragon turtle dinosaur COOL!

residentevilrulz

Smash Apprentice
I main him because I've just plain loved him since childhood. Infact, at the age of 5 or 6, when I first saw him in Mario 3, I'd always kill myself by jumping down the pit just so I could run through the level and fight him all over again. I mained him since Melee came out, and I'm not about to stop now<3

Chrono Centaur

Smash Apprentice
His bad-*** Side-B throw is gonna be my new name. I'll call myself Side-B when I play with Bowser. >:3

Also, because of Gimpyfish. Amazing.

B0NK

Smash Lord
I have always liked Bowser ever since Super Mario 64. I use him in Mario Kart, Mario Tennis, Strikers, Mario Party, Super Paper Mario and whatever other game he may appear in.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
When I got melee, I barely had any idea who the characters were (I wasn't a big console gamer then). But as soon as I played bowser I just loved him since then he's been my favourite videogame character ever, I just love him and that drove me to main him.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
I just think he is plain awsome and I love power characters. I mained him in Melee from the begining and improved my skills after watching Gimpy. I thought I would use another character in Brawl but I just came back to him and his awsomeness.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
3 reasons:
1.because he's bowser, the king of koopas who blows fire, has a spikey shell, can destroy anything easily and doesnt afraid of anything.
my favorite video game character!
2.because he is a powerful heavy weight.
3.because he can turn into gigabowser, who is an invincible powerhouse of destruction!

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
i chose bowser cause he is an awesome, he is powerful, and he can turn into giga bowser. hes a dragon turle lizard thing he is AMAZING

Beefylovelord

Smash Rookie
... because deep down inside all our hard shells and spikey spikes... every man just wants to rule his own little kingdom and carry off the girl.

Then if other games are any sign... play golf or tennis with her.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
I main Bowser because he is Bowser, therefore I am compelled to main him.

...Why are you looking at me like that? Don't argue with my logic >_>

Joe T.E.

Smash Rookie
I mained Bowser since around a year ago in Melee. It all started when I realized my Bowser fandom after making a sprite of Giga Bowser. I've been a big Bowser fan ever since, and played him greatly in Melee.
Now with Brawl out, and with online and how good Bowser is now, I do great as him. All I gotta do is get better at shielding and grabbing, and maybe not Bowser bomb so much, and I'm probably set.
Now if only he had that sexy Tuxedo(Super Paper Mario) as an alt. costume...

Top Bottom