• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

did captian falcon break his knee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
i know but i didn't know a link will ever beat a metaknight pro

Roager

Smash Ace
oh roager i forgot but hes still bottom tier so weather he has kill moves or not hes still the worst u manning him will get u know were in tourneys
This was just too good. I have to pull a slight grammar-nazi, here, but I'll keep it out of the extreme. Disregard the following, unless you want to read my analysis of this comment.

No punctuation: Unless you actually talk without any fluctuation or sense of timing, I'd suggest not typing that way.

"know were"-
Know- to have knowledge of
Were- past tense of "is"

I clearly do know were. Do you?

Manning- Famous NFL players have no place here. I doubt Peyton gives a rat's *** who Captain Falcon is.

u- i don't care how cool you think this is, but if you can't take the time to add two keystrokes to what you're saying, you clearly can't take the time to think about what it is you're actually trying to prove.

As for tourneys... I'm in Idaho, dude, there are no tourneys. More importantly, there's more to life than winning, and more to smash than tourneys. I don't play for tournaments. I'd probably go to some if they actually happened, but i don't care so much as to define myself by my tournament placing. I mean, kudos to proffessional players everywhere, I respect the hell out of them. Unless they act like you.

Also, about Falcon being "the worst"-
That is what a small group of people have decided. They have released this, and unless they are completely ignorant , they know that what they released is not 100% truth. It's a given that they, as humans, have made at least a few mistakes. But I digress. the point of this was that
Skill and knowledge > tiers
Yeah, yeah, everyone says that. So what? I play as Falcon anyway, and I love it. Him being bottom on the list does nothing to ruin that for me.

In other words: **** you.

Sorry for double post, but I couldn't pass this up.

Roager

Smash Ace
I didn't think I made any threats. But I don't think you're doing anything other than talking sh*t either. The only difference here is that I'm doing it better than you.

Sorry, guys, but I'm having fun with this. But if you'd rather I just drop it and stop talking to him, lemme know.

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
i write like that cuz its faster and your not doing better than me all u do is talk geek and think your making a point u cant flame for s*** and i don't care if you use captain falcon u cant see me 1on1 and if your dumb *** don't know Wat that means than look it up

Roager

Smash Ace
i write like that cuz its faster and your not doing better than me all u do is talk geek and think your making a point u cant flame for s*** and i don't care if you use captain falcon u cant see me 1on1 and if your dumb *** don't know Wat that means than look it up
Like i said, if you can't take the time to make two (that's 2) more keystrokes, then you clearly haven't taken the time to think of anything worth saying. After all, I'm sure you have all sorts of things you'd rather be doing than tell me I can't flame for sh*t. To be honest, I don't like to flame people. I'm actually a nice guy. I will, however, point out that you can't bash me 'talking geek' as you put it, and then calling me a *******. Doesn't really fit, now does it?

And i really don't mind if you don't capitalize things, that's fine, but when you do it in the middle of a sentence, then you're just looking like an idiot. Also, the wording you used made it unknown as to what it is you want me to look up. 1-on-1? Captain Falcon? Flaming? talking geek, perhaps? Well, it really doesn't matter. I know what each of those things are, so i clearly don't have to look anything up.

And to be fair, I am making a point. My point is (cuz you obviously can't figure out what it is) that you're an idiot. And a troll. And both of these are clearly true. The problem is that you haven't realized that these mean that we don't want you here.

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
im not an idiot and i don't care if im a troll your just giving me more post that's why im arguing with you and i knew you would be stupid to not know wat u cant see me 1on1 means and i dont care if you people dont want me here im staying

Roager

Smash Ace
lol thanks noodle.

As for chaos, I've flat out stated that I know you're a troll, and I'm having fun arguing with you. It's not a victory for you.

More importantly, you didn't even try to make sense of yourself.
"i knew you would be stupid to not know wat u cant see me 1on1 means"
what is that? that's barely even words. That's not a comeback at all. It's just proving my point that: Yes, you are an idiot.

Also, admitting you're a troll isn't a smart move.

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
lol thanks for giving me so much post and u need some comebacks calling me an idiot and a troll is not a comeback it means u have nothing to say back

Roager

Smash Ace
lol thanks for giving me so much post and u need some comebacks calling me an idiot and a troll is not a comeback it means u have nothing to say back
"so much post"? Learn to talk.

Plus, you'd just go post somewhere else. I didn't give you posts. You'd either get them here, or somewhere else. It changes nothing.

I'm not even going to go into all the other things you did wrong.

And if you were anything but an idiot and a troll, I wouldn't be forced to use those words over and over.

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
no its just that u have no comebacks. common and you try to correct me. and don't you know that u arguing with me gives me more post

Roager

Smash Ace
no its just that u have no comebacks. common and you try to correct me. and don't you know that u arguing with me gives me more post
LEARN TO TALK

Now that that's done, I just explained why me talking doesn't give you posts.

LEARN TO READ, TOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom