• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diarrhea rant

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=910]Diarrhea rant[/drupal]

I ****ing hate it when I have diarrhea. The **** comes out all soggy and nasty, makes everything stink like hell, and sometimes it splashes over my *** cheeks. I've had constant diarrhea ****s for the past few days and I don't know what's up.

The worst kind is when it burns your *******, then you wipe it, then you have to go again, and it eventually it even hurts to wipe. Perhaps I should stop wiping? I heard they use water in China or something?

Blackadder

Smash Master
Try making a style out of it. Help redefine what it is to have diarrea. In fact, define it. Fashion yourself around the concept of unique and repressed masses of diarrea.

Make a stand, a point, a war. Lose. Become a posthumous idol not just to your followers, but to the everyday citizen of America. Become a God.

And THEN we'll see how you feel about the screaming shits.

(No, I DON'T know what I'm smoking)

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah I've also had the weirdest sounds come out, from a rattle snake to hummingbird, perhaps there is a style to it..

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
LOL! Rattle snake. I know the feeling, rolling your eyes every time you have to go. Not fun.

Scottssx

Smash Rookie
MAKE A SONG ABOUT DIAREEA, OH DIAREEA YOU SMELL LIKE **** BUT YET I LOVE BECAUSE YOU CAME FROM MY F*****G A**,YOU MAKE MY FREINDS AND FAMILY WANNA GO TOO H*** WHEN I DONT FLUSH AND WHEN I LEAVE SOME ON THE SEAT MY MOM JUST WANTS TOO (VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED) **** MY *** AND SEND ME TOO **** AND THEN **** HERSELF AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERES MY SONG YEAH! :urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Question...

Who actually LIKES when they have diarrhea?

And was the...imagery...really necessary?

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
MAKE A SONG ABOUT DIAREEA, OH DIAREEA YOU SMELL LIKE **** BUT YET I LOVE BECAUSE YOU CAME FROM MY F*****G A**,YOU MAKE MY FREINDS AND FAMILY WANNA GO TOO H*** WHEN I DONT FLUSH AND WHEN I LEAVE SOME ON THE SEAT MY MOM JUST WANTS TOO (VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED) **** MY *** AND SEND ME TOO **** AND THEN **** HERSELF AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERES MY SONG YEAH! :urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg:
Thanks for reminding me of this fantastic song

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/dave-chapelleand039s-diarrhea-g/1373489195

Top Bottom