• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dial-A-Combo

PhantomBrawler

Smash Apprentice
melee=offensive game

brawl=defensive game

whether you like it our not, brawl is not much a of a combo game. Yes it does have its moments where you can hit someone with two or three tilts in succession, but ever game has its flaws. Melee's hit stun was a flaw in my opinion because it didnt allow the person getting hit any manner of defense, if the person reacted quickly to ur DI then there was no hope for you. In brawl, you can instantly make a decision that could either help you evade the next hit or land you in a spot for a more lethal blow. either way you look at it, the game is more based on the defense than the offense imo

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah, defend until you can get that grab for a chaingrab. : )

fabianmo

Smash Apprentice
Hmm...
I dont know, I have never considered Chain Grabs combos, but still the next time you make a Chain Grab Combo video use more than just DDD and IC, there are some other chars who can also CG in this game =B

Top Bottom