• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

Maven89

Smash Master
What's your favorite role that you played here?
Item Thief in Bard's crazy Revival of Dgames Mafia.

Which of the DGamers including NZone do you think is the best at mafia?
From the games I've played in, either Ryker or Marshy

Which of them do you think have the most potential to become the new best?
None, all of us who still play stink

Favorite sandwich?
Monte Cristo

If you could have a fictional character become real and be your best friend, who would you choose?
Bunk Moreland

If you could pick any Missing or retired Dgames player to come back and play mafia who would you choose?
Evil Eye

Are you left or right handed?
Right Handed

Favorite song?
Paranoid Android by Radiohead

Quote that inspires you?
From Ed Wood.

"Kathy O'Hara : Eddie's the only fella in town who doesn't pass judgment on people.

Edward D. Wood, Jr. : That's right. If I did, I wouldn't have any friends. "

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I am now satisfied

Time to play russian roulette in a day to torment someone else with questions

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Sabrar Sabrar

I like picking on the new kid on the block... and I think you're kind of cool. Just a little bit. Don't tell anyone I said that!! Embarrass

1. What's your favorite color?

2. Do you own any dogs?? Any cats??

3. Did you come up with names for the doggos in your avatar???

4. Pineapple on pizza. Yay or nay?

5. Finish the sentence. "Back in my day...."

6. If you could choose any superpower, which would you choose?

7. Favorite mafia role?

8. If you could master a skill instantly, right now, what skill would it be?

9. Favorite cookie type. If you don't say chocolate, kiss your account goodbye

10. Will you consider pestering someone else with questions to keep this thread alive? We should make it a trend!!!!! That'd be cool, right?? Who doesn't love being harassed? I know I do

Sabrar

Smash Ace
1. What's your favorite color?
Dark blue

2. Do you own any dogs?? Any cats??
Unfortunately not, would love to have a dog

3. Did you come up with names for the doggos in your avatar???
No, I'm not that attached to them.

4. Pineapple on pizza. Yay or nay?
Absolutely yay

5. Finish the sentence. "Back in my day...."
"... we used to live in true democracy and not this autocracy bs."

6. If you could choose any superpower, which would you choose?
Wolverine's regeneration

7. Favorite mafia role?
Innocent Child

8. If you could master a skill instantly, right now, what skill would it be?
Playing the guitar

9. Favorite cookie type. If you don't say chocolate, kiss your account goodbye
Lucky for me then that I'm a sucker for anything chocolate-y

10. Will you consider pestering someone else with questions to keep this thread alive? We should make it a trend!!!!! That'd be cool, right?? Who doesn't love being harassed? I know I do
Most likely not, feel free to continue

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
This pleases me!! I love this thread!!! Thank you for your answers, Sabradical!

I already have my next target. For those who know me, you can probably guess who it is... I've always liked this person!! But I have to be sure to give them great questions!

thats what he tells everyone sabrar, dont let him hypnotize you
Ssssshh!! Stay quiet! Cease with this insolence!! I cannot believe you would taint me like this!! Truly and utterly heartbroken and speechless!

Time to guilt trip you with, guess what - TEARS! Just because I'm a player and I'm dishonest and never ever loyal doesn't mean it should be called out!

:sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
How did you come up with your username? What's the meaning behind it?

Sabrar

Smash Ace
Sabrar (of House Baenre) was a drow Invoker and one of my favorite characters to ever play in any RPG. The name originates from the 'Drow of the Underdark' sourcebook.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
giraffelasergun giraffelasergun

1. Who's your favorite Disney Princess?

2. If Halloween was tomorrow, who would you dress up as?

3. Who would you add to the Smash roster?

4. Finish the sentence. "If I press this button..."

5. Favorite color? (A classic!)

6. What would you choose if you could have any superpower? (This question is a classic too!)

7. Do you know your D&D alignment? Like Neutral Good, that jazz?

8. Favorite snack?

9. Do you know your MBTI type? What is it?

10. In ten years, will you be my real husband? :love::love::love:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
giraffelasergun giraffelasergun

1. Who's your favorite Disney Princess?
I think I'd either have to go with Ariel or Moana, I really like the songs they have in their movies, "Part of Your World" and "How Far I'll Go". Non Princess I really like the Lion King too.

2. If Halloween was tomorrow, who would you dress up as?
A T-Rex. Or Totodile.

3. Who would you add to the Smash roster?
Bandana Dee is my top choice that seems realistic, maybe with the release of the Xenoblade Chronicles remaster we may get Rex and Pyra added? Neku from TWEWY would also be a fun choice but since they never made a sequel I don't know if they actually care enough to do something like that. A second Pokemon Trainer with Gen two or three could also be cool? Non Nintendo choice would be Spyro the Dragon.

4. Finish the sentence. "If I press this button..."
I will receive a million dollars in cash but someone I don't know would die.

5. Favorite color? (A classic!)
I like most shades of blues, especially blue greens and light blues but regular blues and dark blues are cool too.

6. What would you choose if you could have any superpower? (This question is a classic too!)
Teleportation, I hate driving so it would be cool to never have to do it again. Telekinesis would be fun too!

7. Do you know your D&D alignment? Like Neutral Good, that jazz?
I don't know if I have a set alignment but I feel like most days I'm lawful good? I can be too much of a stickler for rules sometimes.

8. Favorite snack?
I'm a fiend for popcorn, especially when it's cooked over the stove. I make it at least twice a week .

9. Do you know your MBTI type? What is it?
Oh man, my friends were really into this in college and the last time I took it I got an ENFP, but over the past 4 years I've really started to value my alone time so maybe it's an INFP? I heard Enneagram was the cool hip way to talk about personality now but I also heard that you're supposed to take a class or read a book to determine your type, instead of taking a random quiz online so I don't know if I care enough to do that yet.

10. In ten years, will you be my real husband? :love::love::love:
Why wait ten years, when we could do it tomorrow?

Pokechu Pokechu do I pick someone we ask now or do I wait for people to ask me more Qs?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Enneagram specifically. I don't find it insightful, and its wing system has no data-driven foundation. Each person has 1 main type and 2 subtypes out of 9, so it's very easy to be classified in a way that "suits" you. And most of the types apply to a broad range of people so it's very easy to identify with each type simply based on the Barnum effect. There are some general distinctions that are pretty accurate. Like it can accurately identify "intellectual" types and such, but again I don't think it provides much insight as much people are aware if they fall into that category already and it just describes what is already obvious.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of limitations with other pseudoscientific personality tests as well, such as mbti, and people tend to extend the principles far beyond what is reasonable, but I do think mbti provides insight in a way -- particularly in the way people think -- that enneagram does not.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It's a common saying that they are horoscopes for intellectuals or college students. However, there is some difference. For example, based on Sabrar's thoughts and behavior, I can tell you with almost certainty that he would test as an ISTJ. I cannot, however, tell you his birth month.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Sorry, but I really want to answer this: does Lilo count? If so, Lilo cause she's the realist. If not, then Rapunzel because she's kind and sweet and totes adorbs.
Is Lilo the realest or is Belle/Mulan/Pocahontas/Tiana?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm enneagram 9 and I love it. I bought two books on it.

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
well bois looks like were just gonna hav to resolve this in the only sensible and civil way

suit up

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Responding to the answers that piqued me the most! You can wait for more questions or ask someone your own, either is fine. I'm treating the thread mostly as a free-for-all LMAO

Would probably be preferable to ask someone else questions to keep activity up. This thread is surprisingly fun!!

I don't know if I have a set alignment but I feel like most days I'm lawful good? I can be too much of a stickler for rules sometimes.
I'm Chaotic Good! Together, we make Neutral Good. Cool!
Oh man, my friends were really into this in college and the last time I took it I got an ENFP, but over the past 4 years I've really started to value my alone time so maybe it's an INFP? I heard Enneagram was the cool hip way to talk about personality now but I also heard that you're supposed to take a class or read a book to determine your type, instead of taking a random quiz online so I don't know if I care enough to do that yet.
I'm ESFP! Haven't done Enneagram but I've heard of it! Will tell you what I am if I ever get around to it
Why wait ten years, when we could do it tomorrow?
:'^)

I'm engaged! It's official!!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You told me. I'm also possibly ISTP.

Last edited:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I'm going to pick osieorb18 osieorb18 to interview.

1. How long have you been playing forum mafia for?

2. What is your favorite Disney Princess?

3. Do you play video games? What are some of your favorites for a few consoles you've owned?

4. What's your favorite book?

5. What's the newest (to you) hobby that you have?

6. Favorite Candy?

7. Favorite Animal?

8. What are a few songs/artists you like to listen to when you're feeling happy?

9. What are a few songs/artists you like to listen to when you're feeling stressed?

10. What's your favorite movie?

11. If you could go on a vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you choose?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Last edited:

osieorb18

Smash Ace
I'm going to pick osieorb18 osieorb18 to interview.

1. How long have you been playing forum mafia for?

2. What is your favorite Disney Princess?

3. Do you play video games? What are some of your favorites for a few consoles you've owned?

4. What's your favorite book?

5. What's the newest (to you) hobby that you have?

6. Favorite Candy?

7. Favorite Animal?

8. What are a few songs/artists you like to listen to when you're feeling happy?

9. What are a few songs/artists you like to listen to when you're feeling stressed?

10. What's your favorite movie?

11. If you could go on a vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I'm going to take "a few" to mean "three".

1. Roughly 3.33333 years.
2. Belle
3. Yes. Pokemon Sapphire, Naruto Ninja Council 2, Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier.
4. The Cyberiad, Stanislaw Lem
5. I think it has to be Mafia, actually. Everything else started earlier.
6. I don't have a great answer to this. I like a (steadily-shrinking) variety, but I wouldn't call any one of them my favourite. Probably would end up saying marzipan.
7. Cat
8. Lone Digger (Caravan Palace), Integral (Pet Shop Boys), Piano Man (Billy Joel).
9. Bad Day (Daniel Porter), Mad World (Gary Jules/Tears for Fears), Altus Silva (Peter Gabriel)
10. Triplets of Belleville (I think)
11. Malaysia.

Last edited:

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, but I really want to answer this: does Lilo count? If so, Lilo cause she's the realist. If not, then Rapunzel because she's kind and sweet and totes adorbs.
Lilo totally counts.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Let's interview... ranmaru ranmaru .

1. Which do you think is more important to a game of Mafia: A positive attitude, or a careful thought-process? Why?

2. What's your favourite citrus fruit? Why?

3. You ran a Flavourless Mafia series here. Was that because you couldn't be bothered or due to something more notable?

4. Do you drink alcohol? If so, what's your favorite type of alcohol? (From a bottle.) If not, what's your favourite liquid to ingest? Either way, why?

5. Which alignment do you prefer to play: town, scum, or neutral? Why?

6. What does this image represent to you?

7. What's your process in solving a mafia game as town?

8. What's your favourite fiction novel and/or series?

9. Which is more important for a read: paranoia towards someone's experience, or a strong visceral gutread based on posting mannerisms? Why?

10. What's your favourite candy/dessert/sweet snack?

11. Would you rather live in a place with extreme seasons, a place with no seasons, or a place with specific extreme seasons? If specific ones, which ones?

12. How do you feel about RVS votes? Why?

13. Does it irritate you that I broke the pattern in my questions?

Top Bottom