• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW - January 6th 2007 - Chrismahannukwanzikah 3 - The Holiday ***** is Back!

proof

Smash Cadet
dang me and ludachris almost came to this but he had a frickin soccer game......................sounds like a ton of good ppl were there too

by the way this is honeyfresh...........just a different name

honeyfresh was pretty gay..........i'm man enough to admit it

o ya swift u goin to shawns this weekend? me and chris gotta go pick up his game

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
I dont see why DoH did teams RR on points and not sets.

Drew/Chang lost 1 set
DoH/Sand lost ?
Terrells lost 2
Booya/Boris lost 2

If DoH and Sand lost 1 then we have 3rd cause we beat the Terrells.

swift

Smash Journeyman
Yeah

dang me and ludachris almost came to this but he had a frickin soccer game......................sounds like a ton of good ppl were there too

by the way this is honeyfresh...........just a different name

honeyfresh was pretty gay..........i'm man enough to admit it

o ya swift u goin to shawns this weekend? me and chris gotta go pick up his game
You know it man. I'm definitely going to be there. I'm scared for shawn because I'm getting alot of exposure and he isn't. anyway what game are u picking up?

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
my freakin ssbm that he's had for over 3 months now..........................................

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
ay swift can u come over saturday. i may b playin with some friends of mine and they have yet to see how a good fox plays.

and i need some competition i keep beating everybody *** wit my doc. n falco

proof

Smash Cadet
swift i thought u said u were goin to shawns on saturday..................o ya u got shawns number too cause i need to call him and tell him i'm comin over

Top Bottom