• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFEAR/.blueflare/ECN's Sig Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Size of Picture: 400x124
Text: Scidadle in the bottom left please :D written in this font if it's not too much to ask http://www.dafont.com/paskowy.font
Picture Link: Either of these you pick :D
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn202/ReyHadesSharinganbyakugan/Medabots/Metabee.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/lyger26/metabeeBG.jpg
http://www.maquettes-papier.net/forumenpapier/images/uploads/colinot/metabee2em3_897.jpeg
Specific Comments: I have a couple.

Colors: Gold, Silver, Green, Violet/Dark Purple like the color ganon makes in brawl.

Tone: I want it to be lighter around the render but still dark and I want it to get darker as it goes to the left, render on the right please.

Can you make the robot's armour have a sort of glimmer effect like in my avatar.

I've seen some sigs that are a .gif and a certain part glows in it or something among those lines.

Well if you could make his eyes glow on and off than that would be amazing.

If it's too much trouble than just a green glow from his eyes without an animation would be fantastic.

And also can you make gray smoke come out of the things coming from his head please.

Thank you very much :)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
been busy friday-sunday, and will continue the rest of the requests monday. =D my weekends are busy teh sorry.

DR809

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3754-7546-8239
Just passing by to say you make incredible sigs and you can tell your experienced. Wish I could make sigs like you lol :p

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^ i suck. seriously.

i wish i was good :\ but that would require me to be a afull-time artist. im part-time artist, part-time student, part-time worker, full-time gamer :p

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^ dont make the same mistakes i did.

art > games... its true :)

i cant express certain attributes when im playing. I cannot express happiness when i play. I cannot express gratitude. nor appreciation, concerning , wanting of someone, mystery, etc.

the above can easily be expressed in art while

i can only express the below in games.

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride

^ all easily found when playing competitively.

=P yea im a joyous sinner xD

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Especially Pride.

Those look awesome btw.

You can cancel my request I got an old friend to make me one.

Unless you're bored and there are no requests.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Hi DFEAR, I didn't know you do sigs, but... wow they all look great!
Can you make a business logo for me? It's called ViViD Networks. And if you can add an awesome looking background to it. Emphasis on the word ViViD, don't spell it like this "Vivid." This is going to be awesome, I can't wait for the results.

DR809

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3754-7546-8239
^ dont make the same mistakes i did.

art > games... its true :)

i cant express certain attributes when im playing. I cannot express happiness when i play. I cannot express gratitude. nor appreciation, concerning , wanting of someone, mystery, etc.

the above can easily be expressed in art while

i can only express the below in games.

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride

^ all easily found when playing competitively.

=P yea im a joyous sinner xD
This is the deepest thing I've ever seen in a forum lol. But you are right which is why I strive to get better with Photoshop

DFEAR

Smash Hero
The following will be done next:

Hentekorino
istudying
Dr. Pain
CaliburChamp

@scidadle
i will do urs i guess after the above :3 i would love to do urs.

@Diddyknight

:3

The 5th Horseman

Smash Ace
It's been awhile and I could really use a new sig. :)

Size of signature: 400 X 90 Seems right. (You can really decide what's best.)

Picture link: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-3964
(If you have 2 pics on one sig) http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-1219

Text: A Good Smash (At the bottom middle)

Specific Comments: Make it have a powerful feel to it. (If that makes sense, lmao.) I also like black and green. :bee:

Also, do you do avatars?

Thanks so much in advance!

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Hey DFear, I'd be greatly appreciative if you would be willing to make my new sig. :)
Please and thank you in advance.

Type of sig: Please make this a really..somewhat dark kind of sig...make it fade black, background black, and try and throw in some dark orange to mix it up and such...if that makes any sense xD.

Image: http://media.photobucket.com/image/galuda/Killa-Stunna/Power Stone Album/galudaWallpaper.jpg?o=6 ...if possible can you cut out the background/smaller galuda? if not..then try and throw it in and make it look cool :D

Size: whatever you prefer.

Color: Black, try and make it a really dark sig if you could, fade in with darker orange if you could.

Text: Make it say "Galuda" At the bottom middle of it and right below that in smaller letters make it say "Balies" if you could, make the top "Galuda" part be in light blue, and the "Balies" in dark blue.

Thanks a ton in advance man.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^ work johns, school johns, tournament johns (this weekend) o.o

DFEAR

Smash Hero
All gewd, take your time, are you gonna be at FL gaming? Cause I'm def goin :)
tomorrow im going to willvolution for blaz. and i SHOULD be going to florida gaming. but only for blazblue as well :\ but ill be entering the brawl scene again the week after :3. ill be glad to MM ur ice climbers and get myself free money =P *double the winks*

@mojo. lol not that long really.

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
This is the first time I popped into this shop, and I have to say, that Yoshi sprite tag looks remarkable to me, the colors, compo, etc.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Size of signature: 400x125 pl0x
Picture link: something like this
Text (optional): the main text would be Technodeath, as for effects with it, go crazy and have it something to do with a dark / abstract them (preferably combined :p ) but do what you like
Specific Comments: the main specifics i would like in this is that as mentioned above, the sig is a combined theme of Dark and abstract elements prefered colours would be black with either some of those blues in the image or greens. if neither of those. do what you will and surprise me

take however long you need man, i'll be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom