• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Devy(Ganon)/Nija(Puff) Vs. BZZL(Ness)/Haus(Doc)

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Sorry dude but that match was really bad. I'm amazed you won. And you are a Team killing ****tard! jk but cut Jiggs some slack kill her and Dr. Mario?Why cause she got in the way?

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
This was at Fugghedaboutit 2 and well...I had to find a random partner, and I've NEVER seen this person play or have played with them, this was my 3rd match ever playing with him, usually with Fade or Sago they tend to look out of where I am because they know I do more knockback then all their attacks, so they let me do it. Yes it was my fault for hitting jiggs alot but eh...

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
I already play some of the best in the area...and do you mean ganons?
If so, Toecutter and I are the only real ganon players and well...he's only a bit better than me.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
No offense intended whatsoever, but I think I'm more than "only a bit" better.

w/e it doesn't really matter as we both suck compared to actually "good" people.

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
No offense intended whatsoever, but I think I'm more than "only a bit" better.

w/e it doesn't really matter as we both suck compared to actually "good" people.

Well actually i think devy is better than you. know cuz u havent played in 5.3768 years and havent been to a tourny in 3.6574 years....(how does that work idk but its toecutter k?)

Devy just sucks at gannon dittos.. and i think I am also better than you now but, thats just me im always cocky =/. and i play marth so yea... but lets not squarrel here lol so we will find out next time we play k.

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
Toecutter has a better Ganon than me for sure, I do suck in Ganon dittos but I can tell he does have a better Ganon than me, he can 2-3 stock me almost everytime in a Ganon ditto. I did learn a bunch just from facing him, like actually using F-tilt, which I never use.

Top Bottom