• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Deus Ex Aura"- A Lucario Combo Video. Pre-production.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
I don't know if you guys forgot, or didn't know, but I started work on a Lucario combo video.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty0LUvJujLY

Now, I know g-beast was working on a combo video, and asking people for combo footage. I am holding off on my video until I get word from him saying that his film is done. Because if I ask now, I'll end up getting the exact same footage. I have put in a couple of Azen Lucario combo clips, but that's about it.

This topic is just a reminder to all of you that if you have any footage of Lucario, I'd like to use them in my video. Just make sure that you haven't already sent the footage to g-beast for his video.

E-mail: maxdeuh@gmail.com
Or PM me.

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
yo every clip was u missing attacks or a tripple a combo or getting up from the edge. none of those should be in ur vid. it was like watching a 1v1 match. voice was a oil annoying too. sry for being harsh

Milln

Smash Champion
Agreeing with Shack. Most of those were all whiffs or nothing spectacular. =o Highlight/combo videos should impress and Wow, especially trailers.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
yo every clip was u missing attacks or a tripple a combo or getting up from the edge. none of those should be in ur vid. it was like watching a 1v1 match. voice was a oil annoying too. sry for being harsh
...What?

(And yes, I know. None of that footage is going in there, with the exception of the Mendoza 0-to-death combo on Yoru's D3. But I needed something at the time.)

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
i had a dream that this kind of thread would appear...

as for the vid... its...kinda trippy

dont use microsoft sam for the voice please...

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
i had a dream that this kind of thread would appear...

as for the vid... its...kinda trippy

dont use microsoft sam for the voice please...

It's not my music. It's a song entitled, Fitter, Happier by Radiohead.

You might want to ask people's permission to add these clips to a trailer.

Just saying.
I was in such a rush to make the video, I just started downloading and adding. I'm going to contact every person that I want to be in the video and ask for their permission.

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
well i havent been getting anything at all for the vid i was going to make, so it dosent bother me if you go ahead and make one, ill even participate in your vid unless i get some stuff soon...

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Bah, I'm thinking about canning this. My Pit project is running a lot smoother. Maybe I'll just make my own Lucario video once I get a capture card.

Timbers

check me out
well i havent been getting anything at all for the vid i was going to make, so it dosent bother me if you go ahead and make one, ill even participate in your vid unless i get some stuff soon...
I'm buying some splitters for my capture card sometime this week.

A lot of Lucarios seem to lack capture devices though. I think Milln and Jeepy both have one. Axis is coming up too, so maybe we'll get some footage then?

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
i hope so, i also only have gotten 3 FCs/wii numbers. and i have Milln added as a wii friend and his FC, nothing.. i gues he either forgot or hasent gotten around to it

Timbers

check me out
i hope so, i also only have gotten 3 FCs/wii numbers. and i have Milln added as a wii friend and his FC, nothing.. i gues he either forgot or hasent gotten around to it
I dont think people are gonna have a lot of replays, seeing as anything over 3 minutes can't be saved. It's the reaso nwhy I haven't handed any replays over. Hopefully with the capture card we'll get something going. I'm trying to go to Axis at the end of the month, and I know some other Lucarios are going/trying to go. I'll bring my **** and maybe get some matches recorded with them/record their matches with other people.

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
I dont think people are gonna have a lot of replays, seeing as anything over 3 minutes can't be saved. It's the reaso nwhy I haven't handed any replays over. Hopefully with the capture card we'll get something going. I'm trying to go to Axis at the end of the month, and I know some other Lucarios are going/trying to go. I'll bring my **** and maybe get some matches recorded with them/record their matches with other people.
this is true yes, but i also havent gotten any videos save a couple from nodrak. and my email address was given

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
...What?

(And yes, I know. None of that footage is going in there, with the exception of the Mendoza 0-to-death combo on Yoru's D3. But I needed something at the time.)

it was a bad combo vid. is that better? I was trying to be nicer and tell u what was wrong with it. re read what I wrote

Top Bottom