• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Detailed Guide for a Tournament-Level Falcon

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
tested fthrow dash attack, seems like it's not a true combo, at least at 0%. Should be able to catch kids, i've had success with it.
Yeah, a few more plays later and I've noticed that it's escapable, but most people fall for it anyway. It's a great ice breaker at least.

I went against a good Yoshi yesterday and holy crap his egg laying has been buffed to ridiculous levels... if he eggs you over the ledge, it's over, you can't possibly escape in time, not even if you button mash like crazy. It's also harder to approach him for some reason... or the player was just good enough not to fall for my traps. Anyone got any tips (besides "Don't get tongued")?

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
well what are the outs? second jump? can we punish that.
I feel like the airdodge is the escape, but f the scenario is still low % just regrab since they'll land relatively soon. Harder on floaties like Yoshi or Jiggs who can mash out the stupid good nair.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
haha i'm actually in the process of gathering a bunch of guides and putting into a single sticky!

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
Okay cool. I was looking for the perfect pivot foxtrot thingy thread that you linked but i couldn't find it in the Mac boards so I came looking for it here. Fond it on the THIRD goddamn page...
One thing I'd like for us to do is make Falcon tutorial videos together as a forum that not only teaches the basics of Falcon but since we have a lot newer players coming into the seen, some basic smash fundamentals thrown in as well.

Wishful thinking :(

Top Bottom