• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Desynch from death platform

Rykard

Smash Ace
so yeah, it is possible to start your second and third stocks already desynchedbefore you leave the platform you come down on.

basically just mash b (or any other special move) until right before the death platform would come to a stop and if you timed it right, nana will do an ice block or other move off of the platform and popo will stay standing on it.

the timings a little hard to get down but it could prove to have some uses.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I've done this kind of a desync before. I tapped down just when the platform was halfway from the starting point to the stopping point after it's appearance. Nana just started jumping around while I was just standing there...

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
Hm, yeah. I've done 2 ice blocks facing in opposite directions before, and they both use AT THE SAME TIME then do a Blizzard facing at opposite directions while in air. :D

Also, go to the Practice Stage in Wi-Fi, and then when the death platform starts to appears, mash the B button the first time, then the 2nd. The 2nd time shows that only 1 ice block is only there, while Nana made a weird sound without shooting an ice block but just canceling it.

Top Bottom