• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Destiny Clan

CRainC

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone. I just joined Smashboards today, so there might already be a topic about this, but I didnt see one. In that case, I apologize. I know how annoying that can be.

I'm really enjoying the community here so far, and thought it might be a cool idea to get to know and work with some of you in a way other than smash. While I'm waiting for the US 3DS version to come out, I'm of course playing the demo, and casually playing through Destiny on Xbox One, as I'm sure many of you are as well.

I think it would be great if we started a smashboards clan for Destiny, if there isnt already. We would get to know eachother a bit better, and start to build a repore in a new way. Let me know if this is a good idea, or you are interested, and I could start one.

P.S. It doesnt have to be smashboards. If there is a small group of us that wanted to start an unrelated clan, I think that would be a good idea too. :)

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
This seems like a nice idea, although there don't seem too many Destiny players around these parts.

Top Bottom