• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Desperate Need of Housing Help

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'm coming from Ontario, Canada to Philadelphia on August 1st and will be staying for two weeks. I'm coming on business un smash related doing contract work for the US Government. Unfortunately since I'm international they can't reimburse me for accommodations until I arrive and all the paperwork has been filed and approved which will take a week. If anyone in the area could house me for a week or two (or two peeps house me a week each) I can pay a fair price for the week and my own groceries. I play Melee and also play Brawl/PM so I won't be boring by any means. This contract opportunity is life changing and if anyone could help me make it a reality I can return the favor ten fold for whatever big Canadian event occurs next. Anywhere in the Philadelphia area is fine, even Kensington. Just need a place to stay so I can attend these meetings and start to iron out my reimbursement for time, the job, travel expenses, etc.

I will pay the cash for the week up front and won't require much in terms of luxuries or amenities. Please e-mail me at nsphone2@gmail.com or PM me here on the boards if someone could help me out with this. Its a dream opportunity and I'd hate to miss out on such a life changing moment in my career.

Don't know if it matters but I'm 22 straight male and won't need to be babysat or shown around the city as Ive been there before.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Nikooooooooo

I crashed in your basement this one time

I'm in NYC (brooklyn) which is 2hrs from philly by megabus, soooo..... too far to be useful to you. Rats! But hit me up if there's any way I can help.

EVERYONE ELSE: ^^^ this dude Niko is mad chill and super friendly / supportive part of the Ontario smash scene. If you live in Philly you should def let him crash!

Niko_K

Smash Master
Infzy you moved to NY!!!???? I could totally stop in NY before I head to Philly to hand out at our place bud. If its only a two hours bus ride I may be able to make that work with some hotel stays in Philly when I'm required to stay overnight when doing this government work.

I gotta come to NY damn. You're my golden ticket Infzy!

Top Bottom