• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Design Smash Run Enemies

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Here is a list of confirmed enemies for convenience:

Mario & Yoshi series

Banzai Bill
Bill Blaster
Bullet Bill
Flame Chomp
Goomba (normal and giant)
Hammer Bro.
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Paratroopa
Lakitu
Magikoopa
Spike Top
Shy Guy

Donkey Kong series

Klaptrap
Kritter
Tiki Buzz

The Legend of Zelda series

Cucco
Darknut
Like Like
Octorok
Peahat
ReDead
Stalfos

Metroid series

Kihunter
Metroid
Reo
Zoomer

Kirby series

Bronto Burt
Bonkers
Gordo
Waddle Dee (Normal and with parasol)
Plasma Wisp
Shotzo
Tac
Waddle Doo

Pokémon series

Chandelure
Cryogonal
Gastly
Koffing
Petilil

Kid Icarus series

Boomstomper
Bumpety Bomp
Clubberskull
Daphne
Flage
Mahva
Megonta
Mimicutie
Monoeye
Nutski
Orne
Reaper
Skuttler
Zuree

Pikmin series

Bulborb
Iridescent Glint Beetle

Subspace Emissary (Brawl)

Glice
Glire
Glunder
Mite
Poppant
Roturret

Third-Party series

Eggrobo (Sonic)
Mettaur (Mega Man)
Pooka (Pac-Man)

Other series

Polar Bear (Ice Climber)
Sneaky Spirit (Rhytim Heaven)
Yellow Ghost (Find Mii)

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I'm doing something for a confirmed enemy. lol. I was about to post it when Pac-Man got confirmed.

Pooka: These little guys will waddle around when visible on stage and will charge the player. However, they can also GLIDE through walls, floors, and ceilings at fast speeds. Similar to how they would move through the earth in the original Dig Dug. (Dig Dug)

Last edited:

MachoCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MachoCheeze

Name: Joltik
Game: Pokemon Black/White
Joltik would be pretty small, say, maybe as small as a Mite from SSE? It would be quick, hard to hit, and would jump on the player, cling to them, and would shock them. Pretty annoying little dude!

MachoCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MachoCheeze
Double post for some reason? :/

Last edited:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Double post for some reason? :/
Sometimes, the site lags when you click the "post reply" button. If that happens, don't press it again. Just copy your message, refresh the page and if the message didn't appear, just paste it and try again. This way you can avoid double posting. ;)

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I'm too lazy to update the list now, I'll probably update it only when a lot of other enemies are discovered. But thanks.

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
These guys from rhythm heaven. They spin at you on the chairs. When the chairs are destroyed, they run after you an punch and kick.

Swooping snitch bug from pikmin will pick you up and plant you in the ground like waluigi or a pitfall does.

Last edited:

jfed8888

Smash Cadet

Tetronimoes
They fall from the ceiling and cause damage if they hit the player or another enemy. Once fallen they become walkable structures.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

Mole (Game & Watch): These things will spring from the ground and hurt the player via touch. They appear very randomly and their damage is varies from attacks. (Could be low or high)

Lion (Game & Watch): Like the Mole the lion will appear randomly and pounce on the player.
i just wanted to complement you on these ideas

it really would be awesome to have game & watch enemies in smash run

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
i do hope the other iconic zelda enemies turn up

the kesesh would be easy to kill enemies who show up in groups of about three

moblins, bokoblins and lizalfos i see as moderately powered enemies, bokoblins and lizalfos should be in their SS desgins and moblins in their WW

bokoblins would swing their clevers, and you'd occasionally get an electrifyd one, lizafols would have their gauntlets to punch you, their spiked tails and good old fire breathing and moblins would have their big spear for light jabs and huge sings that'll send you flying, maybe the occasional lantern

cj.

Smash Journeyman

Fire Bro, Ice Bro, Bommerang Bro

Last edited:

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207

Garchomp! The dragon is large, and very difficult to defeat. When up close, Garchomp slashes with Dragon Claw or Crunch. If the player runs away, Garchomp will Dig after the player and attack from below.

Animal Crossing representing in Smash Run? WHAAAA?
Yeah, maybe it's a bit of a stretch, but who else could you reasonably be allowed to beat up from AC? The T-Rex is large, but, naturally very frail. He rams into players, chomps them, and body slams. His body slam is a self-destruction that is extremely powerful in knockback. When defeated his bones fly across the area.

Fire Emblem Brigands! They are balanced foes overall, with noticeably strong knockback from their axe attacks. They are easy to defeat, but usually come in groups, making it harder to avoid their jump slashes and ground swings.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce

Huebird:
Waddles towards the player.
Crouches and jumps right next to the player to attack.
When attacked, it'll fly off desperately.

LucaSmash

Smash Cadet

The bacteria from the mini game in Rhythm Tengoku (GBA)
They can have a fox/falco-like side special and dash through you.

The demons from the Rhythm Tengoku minigame. They can bounce or fly around and maybe even make the area dark and approach rhythmatically.

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman

Name: Face Raiders
Series: 3DS
They quickly fly around the screen and if they get close they kiss they player causing damage and/or stun

Name: Tarantula & Scorpion
Series: Animal Crossing
They will pop up from the ground and chase after the player and if they land a hit it leaves a flower on top of their head (closest thing to poisoning)

Name: Sir Kibble
Series: Kirby
They pretty much do the same actions as in a normal Kirby game

Last edited:

cj.

Smash Journeyman

Name:Shroob
Series:Mario

Name:Scarfy
Series Kirby

Name:rimid
Series:Smash Bros

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
here's a couple of suggestions for wii fit enimies

first of all the mud monsters from hose down, theyd be large tough enemies but theyd shrink the more damage they took they would attack by either slamming into you or by throwing mud balls and when you beat them a mii from your mii maker would fall out

and the other is the punch bag robot from the rhythm boxing, a stationary enimeis like bill blasters it would launch a volley of punches at any one who gets close

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939

Name: Tarantula & Scorpion
Series: Animal Crossing
They will pop up from the ground and chase after the player and if they land a hit it leaves a flower on top of their head (closest thing to poisoning)
Not a bad idea. The flower effect may not be the closest thing to poisoning, though. In Brawl, white Pikmin deal "poison" damage, which is indicated by the purplish particle effect used in "darkness" moves. So maybe that could be used for these enemies instead of the flower.

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
Not a bad idea. The flower effect may not be the closest thing to poisoning, though. In Brawl, white Pikmin deal "poison" damage, which is indicated by the purplish particle effect used in "darkness" moves. So maybe that could be used for these enemies instead of the flower.
Yes when poison pikmin latched onto a player they dealt dark damage but it wasn't a real poisoning because the damage stopped after they let go like any other pikmin. There isn't any real poison status in smash and the only thing that is close to it is the flowers. Besides there is no other enemies that give flowers to players and they are animal crossing enemies so I guess that would be the "safe" solution towards them actually poisoning the player.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Yes when poison pikmin latched onto a player they dealt dark damage but it wasn't a real poisoning because the damage stopped after they let go like any other pikmin. There isn't any real poison status in smash and the only thing that is close to it is the flowers. Besides there is no other enemies that give flowers to players and they are animal crossing enemies so I guess that would be the "safe" solution towards them actually poisoning the player.
That's what I assumed you meant. Either way, I am suggesting that they allow that purple "darkness" effect to apply to legitimate poison as well. The white Pikmin not actually "poisoning" the enemy kind of bugs me. I also wish there were more attacks that dealt poison damage in general, and the flower just makes so little sense in most contexts.

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
That's what I assumed you meant. Either way, I am suggesting that they allow that purple "darkness" effect to apply to legitimate poison as well. The white Pikmin not actually "poisoning" the enemy kind of bugs me. I also wish there were more attacks that dealt poison damage in general, and the flower just makes so little sense in most contexts.
Yea, I found it strange how they never had an official poisoned status effect in general. Oh well I guess having both the dark effects with the flower would make a bit more sense for dem dangerous bugs.

Dr. Bran

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2062-9647-8749

TOM NOOK!
Every time you attack him, it costs you money.
When he attacks you, you lose money.
If you get money while he is on-screen, It will be gone.

Top Bottom