• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Depressed......

Blizzard Flames

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=2785]Depressed......[/drupal]

How can I cheer myself up? I'm so ******* depressed right now. It sucks, really. If it helps, here are the reasons why I'm depressed, not like anyone cares:

I'm a freshmen in an all boys Catholic school. The sophomores as well as a few freshmen are messing with me. I got suspended for punching one of the freshmen twice, and still they just continue to **** with my mind.

Someone I can say that I'm cool with who is good friends with some of my friends brought up that if I didn't get into so many fights then I wouldn't be so lonely all the time. I try to act like everyone but I can't; basically in denial. The truth hurts.

The thought of liking someone but knowing that you would never be together is enough to break me down from the inside. I like a girl that moved to P.R. to live with her mom, which sucks a lot. I also have a thing for Demi Lovato. Not that it matters, but knowing that I won't be able to compare to anyone that the two of them know and to become someone who is worth of their recognition makes me feel like ****.

I'm 14, and no, I won't take any pills that will drive me to suicide or go to some shrink only to be told that I'm screwed. I'm a Christian and I pray, but I just feel like that isn't enough.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You need to stop trying to act like everyone else.

There's a good starting point.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yeah do what you do If I when to school tomorrow and acted like everyone esle I would quickly lose all my friends because everyone esle is SSSOOOOO boring compared to me I collect signs and be funny and junk.

I get depressed a lot and am very prone to mental break downs I use pure mind power to keep myself in cheak like I use reason to point out hey there will be a better day, this will past and do I want this to past with me losing my mind or like nothing happened. Hey man if people mess with you there are 2 ways I,ve found that works beat the S*** out of them and stop caring about them I once have had someone basically walk to me and beat the S*** out of me he was much dumber and smaller than me and bragged about it. It happened in front of one of my friends too. It was impossible foor him to feel good about it and he left me alone even when I could have easily beaten the S*** out of him.

Just be smart.

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
i take it that you are the "new kid" at your school and you barely know anyone yet. i was in the same position. but if you want everyone to like you or fit in. just be yourself and/or just act cool/nice to everyone and everyone will have respect for you cause you dont act like a jerk to anyone.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
You don't need pills unless you think you might hurt yourself or someone else. Counseling only works if you want it to.

It's hard to be something that you're not. It's better to be yourself, but you have to be the self that you want to be, and that means recognizing your faults and trying to overcome them. I'm not saying it's easy or anything.

If someone picks a fight with you, and you have to defend yourself, then you go ahead and do that. But if they're just messing with you mentally, the moment you strike out physically is the moment when they know they've got you. They might just keep it up because they know how to push your buttons now.

Like someone else already said, be smart about your choice of actions.

The thing with the girl, yeah, that sucks. But if it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be. Don't dwell on it, and those feelings will most likely get better with time. There'll be other girls for you.

Top Bottom