• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deleting Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viceversa96

Banned via Warnings
Yes a couple people ruined the experience of me wanting to be a part of the Smash community (not saying names). I don't want to be remembered. Is there a way to delete my account? Just want to leave the community forever with no trace to contact me.

br8k

Coolkid
How do "a couple people" sour your attitude towards the entire community. @_@

Is this about Melee elitism

#brawlsux

Viceversa96

Banned via Warnings
How do "a couple people" sour your attitude towards the entire community. @_@

Is this about Melee elitism

#brawlsux
A couple of people can pretty much ruin your experience of socializing as others. Especially if they start stuff. Anyways can you tell me how to delete my account? I just want to be forgotten. With no trace of me including my previous threads and stuff.

Fortress

Smash Master
Well, you could just, you know, stop coming onto the site. It's not nearly as melodramatic as what you had in mind.

Say, do you use the ignore function? If you're sick of hearing a select few people, you can effectively mute them.

Viceversa96

Banned via Warnings
Well, you could just, you know, stop coming onto the site. It's not nearly as melodramatic as what you had in mind.

Say, do you use the ignore function? If you're sick of hearing a select few people, you can effectively mute them.
No I mean I want to get wiped off. Why is that to much to ask for?

br8k

Coolkid
A couple of people can pretty much ruin your experience of socializing as others. Especially if they start stuff. Anyways can you tell me how to delete my account? I just want to be forgotten. With no trace of me including my previous threads and stuff.
I'm having trouble fathoming how a small subset of people have made you this bitter about the community (and the game?), but I would be very interested in the tale.

Aaand here's what I found from thirty seconds of googling. Looks like you can probably PM an admin if you want your account deleted that badly. I doubt that would also include deleting previous threads and stuff.... well... no actually I remember another forum (this same type of forum. Whatever this is called. Same forum code. Forum software. IDK. :V) where a guy was shadow banned such that all of his content was invisible to other people. So maybe there's hope for you yet.

tl;dr locate admin. PM admin.

Fortress

Smash Master
I still don't understand why it has to be so dramatic. I mean, why let a couple of people completely take the experience away from you?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
>Taking smashboards seriously

Viceversa96

Banned via Warnings
I still don't understand why it has to be so dramatic. I mean, why let a couple of people completely take the experience away from you?
Lost interest don't want account to be seen. I have threads all over the place. I have no gripe with you guys I just want my account gone.

Fortress

Smash Master
I just don't get why a couple of people have had to get all dramatic over 'community mistreatment' lately. I mean, just use the ignore function, quit responding to people who obviously make you angry, and just stay out of forum sections where you know you'll cause trouble through some means, so we can stop having threads like this.

Red(SP)

Smash Journeyman
You know, it'd be better to come out clean sometimes about stupid things instead of attention-whoring it out.

This place actually has other small niches besides smash.
Look around.

Viceversa96

Banned via Warnings
You know, it'd be better to come out clean sometimes about stupid things instead of attention-whoring it out.

This place actually has other small niches besides smash.
Look around.
**** you you asshole

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Blue Doc is on when viceversa96 is off.... Instead of making a thread that's shouting "FEEL SORRY FOR ME" you can just, ya know, not log back on. If you did that we would have never discovered that the Blue Doc was your second account

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Obviously, we're done here.

If you don't want to exist on SWF anymore, just stop posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom