• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deleted.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Nice information. However, I find a few flaws with your data and/or reasoning. For starters, I think it is unfair for you to count speed is the entire duration of the move (which is what I'm pretty sure you're doing) rather than its start up and wind down time separately.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Nice information. However, I find a few flaws with your data and/or reasoning. For starters, I think it is unfair for you to count speed is the entire duration of the move (which is what I'm pretty sure you're doing) rather than its start up and wind down time separately.
"Airs (only startup time, not ending lag)"

I hope you read it thoroughly :)

Loup17

Smash Apprentice
just one thing, i don't think yu should count both a good hit and a weak hit for the damage factor (like with falcon's front smash) because then you're counting the same move twice.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
just one thing, i don't think yu should count both a good hit and a weak hit for the damage factor (like with falcon's front smash) because then you're counting the same move twice.
your right, it only applies to falco and wolf. ill fix that.

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
Excellent info, it really matches what I've noticed while trying out the different space animals. You could add in Smash-range as well, that might be an important factor. For instance, I know that Wolf's Fsmash has a greater reach than Fox's; information in that regard would be very useful as well in my opinion.

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
All 3 space animals can boost upsmash, but only falco can DAC upsmash.

Top Bottom