• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl DELETE THIS THREAD!!!

D

Deleted member

Why can't I just delete these comments?

Last edited by a moderator:

Phase 3

Smash Rookie
I realize that this thread has been inactive for a few weeks and the area isn't crawling with players; however, I'll be moving back to Lancaster in early January and I'm looking for a group of people to play with. Tournaments aren't strictly necessary; I'd just like to have a local scene that actively plays Smash.

I play Melee but I'm currently more interested in Project M. Each installment has really impressed me so far. Does anyone around here meet regularly?

rkra

Smash Rookie
Just checking into this thread. I'm just outside HBG. I've been playing Melee mainly, just trying to get better. If there are any events going on in the area, I'm in for sure.

Sugar_Dunkerton

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm not too sure how close Millersville University is for you guys but I live just off of the campus and I would love to get some practice in PM especially but I would also be down to play melee. I'll be moving back into my place toward the end of January to start the spring semester. If you have facebook MCO started a group for the 717 area to try and organize a scene.

Phase 3

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm not too sure how close Millersville University is for you guys but I live just off of the campus and I would love to get some practice in PM especially but I would also be down to play melee. I'll be moving back into my place toward the end of January to start the spring semester. If you have facebook MCO started a group for the 717 area to try and organize a scene.

Once I move in early January I'll be about 10-15 minutes away from Millersville so if you start getting people together I'd definitely be interested in some Project M/Melee meetings.

ChicknMonkey

Smash Apprentice
rkra and phase3, not sure how close you are to Gettysburg College but there are a couple of us here who would play (at least I would for sure) if you were nearby

D

Deleted member

Like I don't wanna be associated with this site anymore, why can't I remove my ****?

TheJedi

Smash Rookie
HEY I LIVE IN PHILLY BUT IM AT MY MOMS IN HARRISBURG! ANYONE TRYNA GET SOME MATCHES IN BEFORE JAN 12th? thats when i go back to school!

just msg me on facebook (Jarel Ivory) or pm me on here.

if you join the 717 smash group you can text me, my number is on there.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I got banned from 717 totally so like you guys should probably ban me too and remove all my content

Jeremy White

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know of any weekly/monthlies in the area during the school year? I can attend them once I get back to school

Sugar_Dunkerton

Smash Rookie
Hey dude, it's great to see another smash player post. If you're on facebook someone can add you to the 717 area group. There is a weekly in the Harrisburg area, (Camp Hill to be more precise) most Saturdays. It's at a game store called Tap N' Attack. I think they usually try to start around noon and they will run project m and melee. You should try to make it there for some practice!

JFB (JurgaBurgaFlintines)

Smash Apprentice
Hey dude, it's great to see another smash player post. If you're on facebook someone can add you to the 717 area group. There is a weekly in the Harrisburg area, (Camp Hill to be more precise) most Saturdays. It's at a game store called Tap N' Attack. I think they usually try to start around noon and they will run project m and melee. You should try to make it there for some practice!
I'll definetly see if I can come to the weeklys. I just have to work out somethings with my mother (I'm only 14 ftw). I promise that I will come in woop everyone's *** (I'm joking, I'll probably get 4 stocked).

Phlinix

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, Smasher in the 717 area. My training partner and I are really looking for some other project M (and melee) players!

Last edited:
Top Bottom