• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl DELETE THIS THREAD!!!

D

Deleted member

Hey would you guys mind deleting this thread? I can always just post a bunch of racist transphobic **** if I have to, that seems to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I don't wanna be associated with you nerds.

D

Deleted member

i got a buddy out in millersville that i visit occasionally, we can play at some time if you're down. i;m not very good though.

bloodpeach

Smash Journeyman
If you guys want some 64, you should come to Smashacre (August 10) in NJ. Me and a couple other guys from the philly area are going, and where trying to start up SE PA 64 scene.

Harrisburg and Phillty aren't too close, but it's better than NY/DC

D

Deleted member

DELETE THIS ALLLLLL

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman
Yo Umbreon, is your friend in Millersville good at melee? Because that is really close to where I live, you should ask him if he's interested in playing.

Also I'm having a small ssbm/ssb64 tournament on July 20th. No entry fee or anything but it should be fun. Maybe 15 entrants. Let me know if anybody would be interested in coming. You can add/message me on FB if so:
https://www.facebook.com/zachreitzel
How many 64 players do you estimate to be coming? If it's 10-15 or so I'd be down to come.

D

Deleted member

Yo Umbreon, is your friend in Millersville good at melee? Because that is really close to where I live, you should ask him if he's interested in playing.

Also I'm having a small ssbm/ssb64 tournament on July 20th. No entry fee or anything but it should be fun. Maybe 15 entrants. Let me know if anybody would be interested in coming. You can add/message me on FB if so:
https://www.facebook.com/zachreitzel

I'll be visiting Dr. PP in NC that weekend. My friend in Millersville plays Magic with me, he doesn't play smash at all.

ChicknMonkey

Smash Apprentice
This thread is slightly old, but is there anyone around the Gettysburg area? That's sort of close to Harrisburg and the like I guess

ChicknMonkey

Smash Apprentice
Harrisburg is around 50 minutes from Gettysburg College (where I go) so I wouldn't be totally opposed to going to a tournament there because they offer a shuttle service since I am a freshman and have those no car johns.

D

Deleted member

i'll be going through gettysburg to get to hanover on tuesday.

D

Deleted member

sorry, i can't go to new york in time for that. i'd like to visit maybe the weekend after thanksgiving though.

i'm currently living in shippensburg for school. i have no problem driving say an hour to play or w/e

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Well I knew you werent going to make the tournament. I was posting the link for everyone else.

But where the hell is shippensburg?

InspectorBlue

Smash Rookie
Is there still any smash around the 717? I'm in Harrisburg, new here but I've played smash forever. I'd say I'm pretty decent if it matters, but honestly I'm just down to smash

InspectorBlue

Smash Rookie
Though preferably its somewhere within the city or somewhere I can get to via mega bus cause I got no car johns like chickN......(insert part2 of handle)

Sugar_Dunkerton

Smash Rookie
Hey fellas. I'm a Millersville student looking to get more involved in the smash scene. I mainly play PM but I would play some melee and 64 too. I would love to get some smash fests going. I live just off of the campus and I would even be willing to host some people to play (given that you can stand being in my party ravaged house!). If enough people in the area are interested I can even try to get a venue on campus for a tournament.

InspectorBlue

Smash Rookie
dude I would totally come out there, though like I said, no car -__- . as soon as I can find a way though I'll let you know. if we set something up I wouldn't mind taking a bus.

P.P.S - any one in Harrisburg?

D

Deleted member

i'm still around harrisburg. i'd be down to play any of you guys.

mike i've wanted to play you for a while now, i think we could both teach each other a lot if we sat down to play for a couple hours.

InspectorBlue

Smash Rookie
i'm still around harrisburg. i'd be down to play any of you guys.

mike i've wanted to play you for a while now, i think we could both teach each other a lot if we sat down to play for a couple hours.
hell yeaa man. I'm for real good bro let's sched something!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Jman, the legendary Fox main originally from NY.
I'm definitely down to play some time. How far is Xanadu for you?

D

Deleted member

Jman, the legendary Fox main originally from NY.

I'm definitely down to play some time. How far is Xanadu for you?

approximately 1 hour 45 minutes. i was talking with brett last night and i think it would be better to set up a private session with me you him and chris, maybe a handful of others. i feel like the macro shift from melee to PM is worth talking about and experimenting with to find margin and the game is newly developed such that it would be a notable source of margin in a tournament bracket. in my head, i think the macro interactions from neutral might be the biggest difference between PM and melee.

so yeah let's set something up.

D

Deleted member

Hey fellas. I'm a Millersville student looking to get more involved in the smash scene. I mainly play PM but I would play some melee and 64 too. I would love to get some smash fests going. I live just off of the campus and I would even be willing to host some people to play (given that you can stand being in my party ravaged house!). If enough people in the area are interested I can even try to get a venue on campus for a tournament.
thptptptptptpt

D

Deleted member

i spent all weekend in lancaster and millersville. fffffffffffff

40 Fs

ChicknMonkey

Smash Apprentice
Id be interested, but no car, so could be hard to make it. Plus, going home for thanksgiving anyway, what date were you thinking?

D

Deleted member

Jessie Herb controls the scene now and it's super PC

Top Bottom