• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delete me

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
This is gonna sound really hateful and I dont mean it to but I could make a combo video out of people never air dodging too, and I don't know how to play zelda worth a ****.

EvoLoNN

Smash Rookie
I don't think it was supposed to be an actual 'combo' video. It seemed like it was just a compilation video of Zelda highlights. Well, that's what the title of the video said.

Sudai

Stuff here
lawl...no...horrible. Even as a "highlight" vid, that is horrible. Those weren't even reacting to the opponent making bad decisions... That was just showing ******** opponents DI the wrong way and never airdodge. There's not even an evident choice behind the music, not even any form of synchronization. The one thing brawl "highlight vids" have going for them is mild entertainment. They show no skill at all and this one isn't even entertaining. Synch stuff to the music, get some opponents that can DI and airdodge.. Sheesh..this is really horrible.

Edit to you getting rid of the video:

If you can't handle criticism, don't post stuff on youtube. Way to delete any comments that spoke the truth about how bad that vid was and ways to improve it. Bravo!!

Also, for those that want a good laugh, here's his "Zelda Combo Video" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQIAUGrqSAw

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
is it a necessary to be a **** to the guy? come on i confused you for a halo player for a second there.

Top Bottom