• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

delayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanNotWate2Brawl

Smash Rookie
ok i know the titles got your attention, and all i want from you now is proof! if it is happening for sure in the US.... my friend said he saw it on tv, and i swear i remember seeing it my self so please either show me proof or have some credible people on the site tell me if it is or not?

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman
ok i know the titles got your attention, and all i want from you now is proof! if it is happening for sure in the US.... my friend said he saw it on tv, and i swear i remember seeing it my self so please either show me proof or have some credible people on the site tell me if it is or not?
Why would he have seen it one TV? They haven't shown it on TV yet

Jaxx

Smash Cadet
its feb 10th, however, i say its never comming out because they haven't announced Jesus in the game yet.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
With the game's commercials coming out in Japan I don't think its getting delayed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom