• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DEHF Wins Smash 3DS at SDCC - Videos Here

Suli Hyuga

Smash Cadet
I have to be honest
Smash 4 is kinda boring to watch (/> _ <\)
But I guess I'll get used to the speed eventually....
Eventually.

imrai

Smash Apprentice
man, i'm tired of watching these "pro's" playing smash 4. Just wait till it is released, there will be tons of pro's suddenly. Not just the ones known from events.
You just airquoted pro in reference to one of the best Falcos in SoCal, who sat at #8 on the power rankings for spring 2014 in one of the most skill-dense regions in the world. Are you for real right now

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
Youre an idiot lol.
uhhh... thanks? You're an idiot too, love you!

You just airquoted pro in reference to one of the best Falcos in SoCal, who sat at #8 on the power rankings for spring 2014 in one of the most skill-dense regions in the world. Are you for real right now
well i'm airquoting "pro's" cuz they're playing smash 4, not brawl or melee. They aren't playing Falco and they are the only ones so far who've been able to even play smash 4.

I don't like to call them pro's just cuz they are the only ones to have played it. Believe me, when smash is finally online end of this year, more pro's will pop up. Not just the ones we know so far... there are people in this world who're not participating the big events but actually should be called pro's.

Last edited:

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856

well i'm airquoting "pro's" cuz they're playing smash 4, not brawl or melee. They aren't playing Falco and they are the only ones so far who've been able to even play smash 4.

I don't like to call them pro's just cuz they are the only ones to have played it. Believe me, when smash is finally online end of this year, more pro's will pop up. Not just the ones we know so far... there are people in this world who're not participating the big events but actually should be called pro's.
So you're stating the obvious?

Nice. I had no idea it worked that way.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
well yeah, but to someone i had to explain it, so no need to be sarcastic here. ;-)

imrai

Smash Apprentice

you're a piece of work, man. you're probably right though. i didn't participate in the event, but obviously i would've probably beaten a pro melee player at smash 4 because it's not melee so there's no way the skill transfers. :joyful:

you know when a person should be called pro? when they prove they are one. no sooner.

Last edited:
Top Bottom