• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Definitive Pikachu player?

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
i've always been wondering if there was ever someone who pretty much represented a "best player" of pikachu like ken does for marth or isai does for falcon.

I guess the problem for me is that I really don't know any pikachu players at all, with g@be and someone else that doesn't count being the only two around here that even USE pikachu.

Dyse

Smash Journeyman
I main Pikachu. I'm known in throughout the Texas Smash scene. I've been told that my Pika is better than G@be's, but that doesn't mean anything. Azen wouldn't surprise me if he had the best Pika.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
I heard Zig Zag didn't make it out of pools at SMYM.
This is true. However, smym also had a system that allowed only the top person in the pool to advance, and even me being the only person to get a game off Oro wasnt enough. I did get like 16th or 17th place or something dumb at the last smym though.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Michaeloxxx...Darkrain's falcon is not better than Isai's, its a fact. But, lets not get off topic. Chad's pika is the best.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Chad's pika took a game off darkrain... lyke wtf? can you say power level over 9000?
Zig beat darkrain a few times at his house and 1 of them was a 3-stock...Ive watched Tope, Chad, N64, and Zig all play and Zig-Zag has the best pika hands down! The N64 dittos were close though. It's also the most fun pika to watch...and the most frustrating to play against. And yes, in response to pools at SMYM 7, only 1 person from each pool made it out (with a few wild cards), so not making it out of pools at that tourney didnt say much, especially since the coast players who came (husband, wife, oro, forward) did not have any circuit points to balance out the pools, so they got thrown in with the rest.

*EDIT* Zig-Zag also looks like Ash Catchem, so he wins!

N64

Smash Champion
pika soft counters falcon anyhow. Chad, zig, I, and vidjo have all taken matches from him in the past. He's still freakin amazing, it's just pika does well in that matchup.
Chad's probably better than me.
I haven't played tope in like a year and a half. Because he didn't come to Cat3. And is a big dumb doodoohead.

From what i've seen, i'd order:
1.Azen (by a small margin)
2-20. About-20-other-pikachus
21. N64 (lol he sucks)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: N64 is so amazing that even he doubts his own level of amazingness.

True story.

Top Bottom